23

⠀

The moon shined through the windows, highlighting the tears that once stained his cheeks. I caressed his scars, planting soft kisses as he'd call my name softly..

"Ella.."

That wasn't my name.

"Ella..!"

That isn't my name!

"Elladora!"

I woke up to screaming, and to George shaking me awake with Fred almost pulling my arm off as smoke began to rise and fill our lungs.

We coughed as we went outside, seeing the Burrow light up in flames.

Everybody stood hopelessly. Everyone cried as the Burrow, that once was their home is now gone. It was newly my home, and it was gone by a flash.

I was sleeping as death eaters came and attacked.

I had wished I stayed up. I wished I slept earlier yesterday.

I offered them refuge but they'd reject. I insisted and insisted they can stay until we can rebuild the Burrow.

"My family can help! We've got plenty of money, I'm sure we can--"

"Thank you, Dora, I appreciate it.. As long as we won't be an inconvenience to you--"

"You'd never be an inconvenience to me, Molly.. You took care of me a lot of times, and it's nothing if I'd take care of you. It's no big deal,"

She hugged me, tightly, along with Arthur, the twins, Ron and Ginny.

Their sobs and wails rang in my ears as the fire continued to burn.

My mum was more than happy to help out with the Weasleys, providing with shelter, clothes and food. While we, (My dad, Remus, Tonks, Molly and the Twins) are rebuilding the Burrow.

Sirius wanted to help but he's still somewhat not fully healed, he's just sitting down and watching us work, so while I'm on break, I'm taking care of the old man.

"Start calling me old man and realize you're in love with the other old man.."
He sipped his water, pretending as if he didn't say anything.

"I'm not in love with Remus--"

"I didn't say who..!"
He grinned, a finger on my face as he continued to poke my cheeks.

"So you admit, eh?"

"No--admit what? I really am not in love with anyone"
I sighed, leaning more into the folding chair that's almost about to break.

Why would I still be inlove with Remus? He's clearly not available, so why should I bother and why should he bother with me? We're just friends now, somewhat..