25

⠀

"Remus, are you sure this is a good idea?"

I was beginning to feel a bit intimidated. Having walked sketchy alleyways with some junks that look at you like creeps, as if it's a predator looking at its prey.

"It's fine, darling--"

"Ella is fine,"
I corrected him, not wanting him to call me endearing names as he had a woman already.

"Right, Ella. It's fine, just follow me and we'll--Ah, here we are," he turned around, grinning at me, showing me a dingy shack just a little out of town..

We walked inside, meeting the members of Order of the Phoenix. A little confused (I had raised my hopes up to spending time with Remus but--)

"Now that we're all here," Moody started, as I looked around seeing a new face--which I learned to be Bill Weasley--and Fleur from the Triwizard Champions,

Bill scooted next to me introducing himself,
"Hi, Bill Weasley.."

"Elladora Bryce."

It was cut short as everyone had said yes to something.

"Elladora? What about you?" Kingsley asked, making me panic as I had not listened.

"Uh... Yes, I agree."

Everyone smiled, scattering about as they walked out separately.

"Which way do I--oh!"

The twins hooked an arm around mine, leading me somewhere.

"Hello Ella!"

"Hi love,"
Fred smiled,

"Hi boys... Now, I actually have no clue what we're doing so.. Care to enlighten me?"

The two had mercy and told me about the plan.

Drinking Polyjuice potion to morph into Harry and help the real Potter stay undetected.

Sirius, of course, was out of this plan. He'd be taking risks no one should and he'll end up in Azkaban again.

Standing around the room as Hermione took a lock of Harry's hair, the potion sizzling as Moody passed it on to the twins.

"To those who have not taken Polyjuice before, I warn you that it tastes like goblin piss."

"Have lots of experience with that, do you Madeye?"
Fred asked, sensing the glare Moody is giving him.

"Just trying to diffuse the tension..."
He said as he took a sip, passing it down the line, soon coming down to me.

"Oh goodness, it does taste like goblin piss..!"
The taste was bitter and warm, slightly acidic and having some sort of clumpy material.

"Suppose we shouldn't ask how you know that.."
Fleur muttered, managing a giggle as she morphed into the young boy.