Just A Peek :)

⠀

"And if you'd like, we can spend the day together."

"Yeah, sure."

Ella and Remus spend the night at Sirius' for some days now, taking care of their friend as he is getting more and more better.

"Oh.. You agreed. Didn't expect that,"

"Wait--agree to what?"
Ella looked up from her notepad.

"Spend the day together?"

They went silent.

"Wh-what about Tonks..?"
Elladora looked like a deer caught in headlights, reminding the man of an old friend, he chuckled.

"She's got things to do, and I'm sure she won't mind."

"I see.. Well, I guess tomorrow would be a good time," she cleaned up the table, gathering her stuff, "Maybe around lunch?"

"Sure, sounds great."
He smiled.

_______________________________________

Hey bestiessss!!!

So yeah, this one is really short but don't worry, I will be updating very soon.

It's just hard for me right now bc I literally have to re-watch both of the deathly hollow movies
(maybe the whole series if I decide to write another HP fanfic which I probably will),

And I don't wanna binge watch and having spent 4 hours watching the movie, my attention span cannot handle it.

Also, I might be publishing my new fanfic soon? Maybe the same time I'll publish the next few chapters of this fanfic just so you guys have something to read while this fanfic is wrapping up.

Also, my fanfics are based on the movies because I don't have the full set of books (I only have the first three bc we finally had money to buy me some) so I'm sorry if there are things that are inaccurate, I'm trying my best here :))

I read all the comments and I enjoy reading them. Thank you for voting and for ppl who leave me encouraging words, I appreciate ya'll :')

Have a good day/night <33
_______________________________________