27

⠀

"Harry and his friends hasn't returned yet?!"
I could hear yelling coming from the kitchen, waking me up as I emerged off the couch.

"He's off destroying Horcruxes, Moony..!"

Destroying Horcruxes as they'd disappeared for months now.

The two men were now arguing, voices overlapping as I stayed silent, still a bit groggy.

Nymphadora was on the side, staying silent as her husband raised his voice like never before.

At least I hadn't heard him so mad and so anxious.

The war had put everyone in edge, but it's obvious why, we're literally in a war.

The woman sat next to me. Stirring her cup of tea as everyone had settled down with tension so thick it could drown a whale.

"They're still kids.."
I yawned.

"Kids that are literally the hope of the war and yet everyone's after them.."

They're just kids. This trauma could mess them up as they'd grow. They shouldn't be the one on missions to destroy these Horcruxes and if Dumbledore had just told them how, he'd be making everyone's lives easier!

I heard the piano playing harsh melodies so I stopped myself.

"Sorry, got too into my thoughts."

"Yeah well, I'm sure Remus could help you--"

"Jesus fucking christ--"

If I could describe how I look right now, it probably be with smoke coming out of my ears.

"Remus and I actually aren't married--"

"I don't ca--"

"If you could just listen..? Please?"

"You're just doing this to make me say yes. But go on..."
I surrendered. Feeling a little conscious as the men just stared at us, waiting for us to finish.

"Well, if you should be mad at someone, it should be Sirius--"

"What?! Hey we agreed no snitching!"

"Why don't you try having Elladora mad at you then?! Quite scary ain't she?"

Confused, I was, seeing them bicker about snitching and some sort of--

"I swear to Merlin and every God above that if this was some sort of plan...!"

"Well.... Only just giving you a little push.."

Sirius admitted, his hair covered his face as he looked down.

"I-I don't understand. Was Remus and Nymohadora not...?"

"No..! Well, not sure, Tonks has been chasing him for years now--ow!"

"Yeah and I agreed on helping them get together!"
Tonks tried assuring me, well, I guess it worked.