26

⠀

My night was ruined.

Why would she let go over something like that? If she loved him then she'd never let go.

I must have been frowning noticeably when Ron approached me.

"What's with the long face?"

"Must you ask, Ronald?"
He smiled, sitting down beside me.

"Don't think I saw you alot on Hogwarts--you're a Hufflepuff, right?"

"That is correct. Ten points to Gryffindor," I teased, seeing him shake his head in amusement.

"Fred and George run off with some Beauxbatons students and Hermione's gone somewhere... Figured I'd spend time with someone who doesn't have a partner as well,"

"Oh, sure, just rub salt all over the wound--"

"She'd have a partner if she'd say yes to my offer--"

"Oh for Merlin's sake Nymphadora..!"

Her hair changed to a fiery red, signifying she was mad.

"I'm just saying..."

"And I say no."
I look over at Ron, shrugging as he walked off.

"How's your eye?"

"It's blind. I can't see anything out of it anymore. But I'm doing fine."

I just wasn't in the mood to talk to her. She's been chasing me all day long trying to get me to say yes.

"If I told you the truth would you say yes?"

"Truth? What truth--"

And the wedding was crashed as a big, blue sphere wrecked in.

People gathered around, whispers floating about in the air as a voice echoed.

"The Ministry has fallen. Minister of Magic is dead."

Repeating the words they are coming. Causing a ruckus among the people as they apparated away.

"Dora! Take Harry away!"
Tonks yelled, making me scramble to my feet as I spotted the three teens.

"--arry!"

We apparated some place else.

People crowded the area, as the four of us dressed up in suits and dresses attracted a few eyes.

"Where are we?"
Ron asked, following after Hermione.

"Tottenham Court road."