18

⠀

Christmas is coming in three days and I've been a wreck.

Nothing is going right. The Order is in shambles trying to figure out how to stop the Ministry from being mental and deluded, and with Umbridge in Hogwarts, there's not much we can do.

Oh fuck.

Where did I put it?

I swear I put it on my desk but then... It disappeared!

"Where is my notepad..!"

I wrote personal and classified things there! About the order and its members.. Sirius' name is mentioned there and I kept a photo we took during last Christmas.

I hope no one's found it. I'll be screwed is someone did.

I've had to give everything I found out to the Order, but I can't without my notepad.

"Bloody hell..."

Grabbing a fistful of hair, almost snapping my quill in half.

I was running on three hours of sleep, my notepad is missing with all my reports, someone's been in my office in the Daily Prophet and the Minister is mental.

The three of them--Sirius, Remus and Tonks--I could feel their eyes looking at me, hearing me mutter under my breath.

Everything has become much more cold as it's Christmas, Remus gave me a cup of hot cocoa.

"Thank you, you're a Godsent,"
I indulged in my drink.

A few moments after, the Weasley family arrived. With Arthur a little beat up,

Remus and Tonks left a while early, after Molly had given them their presents.

"Ella! Your present, dear."

I was surprised. I never expected for her to give me a present,

"Oh, erm.. Thank you, Molly."

"You're welcome dear,"
She smiled as I unwrapped the gift.

She knitted a scarf for me! It had my initial on the end, the color with yellow-white stripes.

"It's lovely, Molly."

Harry entered the room, getting his own present. Sirius smiling down at him,

"A toast to Harry Potter!"

Everyone drank their drink, feasting upon Molly's heavenly cooking.

"What's up with you, Ella? It's Christmas! What's gotten your wand in a knot?"

Sirius grabbed my notebook, flipping through the pages.

"Padfoot...! You dog!"
He gasped,

"You ghost!"
I gasped,