27.

(DISCO  by SURF CURSE)

ONE NIGHT STAND

27.

Sarah's P.O.V
We were at a dog cart, no not literal dogs, more like sausage made products, like hot dogs, corn dogs, you get the point.

Cal was having a hot dog and I was having a corn dog with some fries.

"Thank you, have a nice night" I heard him say to the guy from the cart and approach me on the table we were gonna be sitting at.

"Hmm, this is surprisingly good" I said taking another bite of my corn dog, he just chuckled at me and started eating his Hot Dog.

We kept eating and chatting a bit.

"Oh my god! Are you Calum from 5sos?" Said someone from behind us

We turned to look and it was a group of 5 girls that looked around 16-17.

Calum chuckled and very politely said "yes, that's me" "oh my god can we take a picture with you? Of course if it's not a bother" he smiled at them "no, not at all. Come here" he said as he stood up and gave all the girls a hug and they took pictures together.

I just looked at them with a smile plastered on my face but at the same time trying to act as chill and normal as possible.

I decided that it was smarter to kinda turn my back to them a bit, so it would be even less obvious that we were on a date.

I knew for a fact that guys like Calum get showered in love by their fans but sometimes they absolutely harass anyone else that they don't like around them so I just acted as a stranger for a few seconds, that was until I realized that our pictures kissing were right on the table for everyone to see. I grabbed them very casually, so that no one would look my way, and faced them down on the table, I also got them closer to me and kinda protected them with my hand.

I could overhear the conversation Calum was having with those girls and it was a lot in between the lines of "we're super excited for 5sos4" "how are the other guys" "I really like your shirt" etcetera.

"Alright we'll let you be now Calum" I heard one of the girls said "but can we take a picture all together?" "Sure thing" answered Calum "hmmm, hey! can you take a picture of us?" I heard another one of the girls say until I realized it was directed towards me, so I turned around to be met by her offering me her phone to take a picture.

"Yeah sure" I said as I took her phone and she got back to the group and posed for the picture. They scrambled for a bit deciding how to all pose

"Alright, ready?" I said and l looked at them over the phone.

I took a few pictures, some of them they had their middle fingers up and in another ones they were giving a hug to Calum, it was really cute.

I gave them a thumbs up and the girl of the phone came and I handed her her phone "thank you..." she said waiting for me to give her my name "oh Sarah" "thank you Sarah" she gave me a smile and went back to her friends and said goodbye to Calum.

He walked back to our table and sat down.

"Alrighty" he said as he sat down and finished eating his Hot Dog.

"Does it still feel wird?" "What?" "Being asked for pictures on public" he though for a moment, "mmm, well not really. At first it was, totally weird. Like why would you want a picture with me, I'm just a normal person, but then you kinda get used to it? I don't know. Also thank you for being so chill about that, a lot of the girls that I've liked on the past get freaked out about those type of interactions"

I gave him a weird look "why? That's very dumb" "I don't know, jealousy maybe? I have no clue, I'm not a girl" we laughed "yeah, well I think you're correct about that part" we laughed some more.

"But, just so you know, in case that you're worried about that, I would never be jealous or feel any type of way about the interaction with your fans. They're a huge part of your life and I would never ever make you choose between me and any type of anything related to your work. It's what you've dreamed of and if someone ever makes you choose between your dreams and them, always choose your dreams" I told him and grabbed his hand.

He smiled at me and I could see a bit of blush rise to his cheeks. I used my other hand to caress his cheek and I started to lean in.

We let our lips dance with each other until we pulled away and he gave a quick peck on the nose.

"Ferris wheel to end the night?" He asked me as he wiggled his eyebrows "lead the way" I answered as we picked up our trash to throw it away and linked our hands together as we walked to the Ferris wheel.

Third person's P.O.V
Calum felt so happy that he found a girl that, even tho she wasn't in the industry, she understood his relationship with work and his fans.

What he didn't know is that those fans were the ones that would cause him a call from his manager and a lot of gossip to spread, but he will find out until tomorrow morning, right now he was definitely simping over the green eyed girl beside him on the Ferris wheel line.

a/n:
Oop tea lol
Hope you liked this :)))