19.

(OMG PLZ DON'T COME AROUND  by  THE DRIVER ERA)

ONE NIGHT STAND

19.

Calum's P.O.V.

11:50pm

"Thank you" I said to our Uber as we got out "Have a good night" I hard Sarah say. She walked to my side "Yeaaahh, let's get this meant" we laughed and she grabbed my hand so that we'd walk i holding hands. I catched myself smiling at her actions which I think is a good sign.

We got in line for ordering and looked at the menu. "Wacha getting?" she asked "Umm..., a bacon cheeseburger with lettuce, pickles, mayo, ketchup, mustard and jalapenos you?" she looked up at me with those beautiful dark eyes "I think I want a cheeseburger with everything you just said but with tomatoes and without the jalapenos" she chuckled "Wanna share fries?" she asked me "Yeah sure". We got to the front and ordered "Oh and a large drink for me please" she said "two large drinks" i corrected "Sure, that'll be 16.25 please" she reached for her purse and I reached really fast for my card and won "Here" I told the cashier. Sarah realized that I won the "Who's gonna pay" battle and looked at me with a kinda angry and disappointed look "Dude I was gonna pay, it was my idea to come!" "Don't worry bout' it" she made that angry pout girls made and said "Fine but next time I'm definitely gonna pay" "Sure, sure" I said "Heres your ticket and your cups, the soda fountain is back there" the cashier said and pointed in the direction of the soda fountain "Thank you" I answered and swung my arm around Sarah's shoulders after she grabbed the cups and we started looking for a table.

We sat down. We were facing each other and Sarah was hanging her bag on the back of the chair. "Hey but for real, you shouldn't have payed it was my idea to get food" "Don't worry about it Sar, you can buy the burgers next time" I said and winked at her, she blushed a bit and chuckled "I'm gonna go fill my cup, want me to fill yours?" "Yeah sure, Cherry Coke please" she smiled and said "I also get Cherry Coke" I smiled and se turned around and went to fill our cups.

"Here you go Mr. Thomas" she said while handing me my cup "Well thank you Sophia" she sat down and stuck the straw on the cup. She had a big gulp of her soda while I was getting the straw in mine. "AHHhh, so freaking refreshing" she said while rubbing one of her eyes, smushing a bit of her makeup. We laughed "How drunk are you still?" she looked at me "Very" she chuckled "Why you ask?" "Cause you don't look" "Oh that's cause I've mastered the art of being drunk but not appearing it. You know strict Latin parents and everything" she took another sip of Cherry Coke "Well, let me tell you that you're acting not drunk is immaculate" she laughed bit it was more like a low giggle "Why thank you, that's an amazing compliment" We stared at each other for a few seconds. "ORDER 214!" She looked down at our ticket "Oh that's us" she said "I'll go get it".

Sarah's P.O.V.

12:15am

I've never been super girly nor have I ever cared if a guy saw me eating so I couldn't care less if Calum saw me eating plus I was really hungry and drunk so when Calum brought the food over I dug in.

"Oh this is so good" I said after two bites, he laughed as he saw me eat "What?" he grabbed a napkin and said "You have ketchup here" he said and swiped over my upper lip with the napkin. I was blushing like crazy "Oh umm.., thank you" I smiled his way and he returned the smile.

"I'm so full" he said after we finished our burgers and our fries "Yeah me too" I said and drank the last sip of my Coke. I rubbed my belly and then my body decided to freaking burp, in front of Calum. FUCK. ME. "Oh my god, I'm sorry" I said and awkwardly chuckled, he just laughed about it, like a genuine laugh, not an awkward pity laugh, an actual laugh, which made me so happy.

"You ready to go?" he asked "Yeah, let me order the Uber." there was silence before I asked him "Your place?" "Yeah sure. Ashton will probably stay till the end of the party with Kay so" "Alright, put your address here please" I said and handed him my phone. He took it, typed his address and gave me back my phone. I smiled at him and ordered the Uber, it said that I was gonna be here in 2 minutes so we stood up and walked out of Five Guys to wait for it.

When we stepped out the temperature had dropped so fucking much I was low key freezing my ass and I think Calum noticed cause he said "Come here" and opened his arms for me to let him hug me, which I obviously did, cause as I said, I was freezing my ass. He wrapped his arms around my shoulders and bringed me closer, man I forgot this feeling, the feeling of someone giving you warmth and love, without it being sexual. I was definitely blushing but since my face was against his chest he couldn't see it, or at least  I hoped so. "Damn he smells so good" I thought to myself, he smelled like something I recognized but I didn't knew what, just ignore it Sarah.

"Thank you" I said kinda muffled my his coat, he chuckled "Oh it's nothing really" I looked up at him, just to see that he was already looking at me. I went on my tippy toes and gave him a kiss on the jaw but the part that's closer to the mouth and went back to the original position of my face against his chest. I could hear his heartbeat it was pretty prominent and then I felt him leave a kiss on the top of my head.

The Uber arrived and we got in. When the ride started I laid my head on his shoulder, he swung his arm around my shoulders and bringed me closer. We didn't say anything the whole ride to his place, the only things you could hear were our breaths and the faint sound of the radio.

a/n:

I love boyfriend Cal, it makes me soft :')

also two chapters in one day, who is sheEe? lmao but N E ways hope you enjoyed <3

don't forget to vote and let me know is there are any grammar mistakes :)))