3.

(STILL DON'T KNOW MY NAME  by LABRINTH)

ONE NIGHT STAND

3.

A really good song for the "plan" started playing so we just went with it.

Mari has her back facing the guy so I was directly facing him and could make eye contact.

He had turned around but I'm sure he'll turn back around our way again.

We started dancing to the Labrinth song which I should say I really liked and just swayed our hips to the music.

"Still don't know my name"

And he turned back around and before we even made eye contact I told Mari "okay he turned back around" she nodded and said "you ready?" "Always" and in that moment he looked out way.

I tried to dance the least lesbian-y way so he wouldn't get the wrong impression.

He looked at us up and down and bit his lip.

HIS FUCKING LIP and told something to his also very good looking friend.

I kinda looked away but could see with my peripheral vision the friend looked out way.

I decided to make a bold choice of dance move and did the one where you lift your hair up with your hands and swayed your hips really slow (idk if that was understandable lmaoo)

And then I saw him put his drink down and walk in our direction.

"I THINK THE PLAN WORKED" I whisper yelled to Mari "HOLY SHIT YES, IS HE COMMING?" "I THINK SO".

We separated a little bit but we're still near each other when I felt a light tap on my shoulder.

a/n
AHHH YAYYY
It's coming hehehe ;)