15.

(LATCH by DISCLOSURE)

ONE NIGHT STAND

15.

Calum's P.O.V.

10:30pm

Sarah was such a cool and interesting person, i was really enjoying her company.

We've been talking for a while now, i knew a lot of stuff about her and she about me.

She's had quite a few drinks and I could notice her starting to get drunk as the time passed. I've had like half the amount of drinks she has, so by logic I'm a lot less drunk than her, even though she told me she had a really good endurance, which I don't have much of by the way.

"Let's go dancing" she told me as she grabbed my hand and dragged me to the dance floor. "I'm that great of a dancer Sar" i said chuckling. She stopped on her tracks to look back at me. "Sar?" she said smirking, I got kinda awkward. It just came out naturally out of my mouth, it felt nice. I think she noticed and I got a bit embarrassed cause she got close to my face and said "I like it" she grabbed my hand again and we kept walking to the dance floor.

I couldn't stop smiling. I was having so much fun with her. She was making me feel a way that I haven't felt in a long time.

"Oh I love this song" she said as we got to the dance floor and Latch by Disclosure started playing.

Sarah's P.O.V.

10:34pm

Latch was one of my favorite songs of all time, it gave me a huge serotonin boost which I was most definitely feeling around Calum. Earlier when he called me Sar, he gave me butterflies and I know that sounds cheesy and gross but it was true. I think I'm starting to like him, which you'll probably think is weird but I really am.

When we got to the dance floor, I obviously started dancing, Calum on the other side was just looking at me. "Are you gonna dance with me or just stare like a creep?" I asked as he chuckled "I mean..." "Oh shut up, come on" I grabbed his hands and started moving him to the rhythm.

"Now I got you in my space
I won't let go of you
Got you shackled in my embrace
I'm latching on to you"

By the chorus of the song Calum had definitely let go and was actually dancing and jumping around with me.

"This song is on my lifetrack" i told him while we kept dancing "What's a lifetrack?" "The soundtrack of your life" i said while smiling "Ohh yeah that makes sense." he made a puse "What else is in there?" "Umm.." i thought for a second while still jumping "Let's see we've got some Bowie, some Pink Floyd, a Perfect Circle cause of my mom, 1D. There's a lot more, I can show it to you one day if you want?" he smiled at me "I would love to, great music taste by the way babe" I blushed at his comment and answered "Well, parents raised me well. You'll have to show me yours too tho" "Yeah sure thing"

"How do you do it, you got me losing every breath
What did you give me to make my heart beat out my chest?"

I stopped a bit to look at him dancing. He had his eyes closed and it seemed like he was really enjoying himself. He seemed a bit shy at the beginning of tonight, almost like he was ashamed of what happened but now, he looked so happy, I felt as if I was making him happy, I don't know, it sounds silly. All I know is that he definitely is making me happy.

"I feel we're close enough
I wanna lock in your love"

He opened his eyes to see me looking at him and got a bit embarrassed "What?" he asked. I was feeling a massive urge to kiss him right now but I didn't knew if it was the right thing to do.

"I think we're close enough
Could I lock in your love, baby?"

I smiled at him "Nothing". My mind was going and racing as well as my heart. We were looking into each other's eyes and let me tell you, his eyes are something I will never forget.

"I feel we're close enough
I wanna lock in your love"

And in that moment my mind was like "fuck it, yolo, go the fuck for it" so I started getting closer to him.

"I think we're close enough
Could I lock in your love, baby?"

I was just centimeters away from his face when I think he got the hint. He placed his hands on my hips and I placed my hands on his cheeks. I closed my eyes, and he closed his and no more than a second later his plump lips were touching mine and moving in sync. It felt as if I was in a fucking movie. He tasted a bit like cherry and cigarette smoke. I moved my hands from his cheeks to the back of his head and I think he liked it cause he pulled me even closer than we already were.

We pulled away. I looked him in the eyes and he said "I forgot how good that felt" I giggled, he made me fucking giggle, and said "I agree".

a/n:

yayyy I loved this chapter, hope you did too. Also I want my kisses to be that perfect lol :(

This song maLet me know if there are any grammar mistakes :)