28.

(COCOA HOOVES by GLASS ANIMALS)

ONE NIGHT STAND

28.

"Thank youuu" I said as I stepped into the Ferris wheel cart as Calum let me get in first.

As we sat down and waited for it to start moving I realized how cold the air had gotten, maybe cause of the fact that I was sitting on cold metal but I shivered slightly.

"I'm not even gonna ask, cause I know you will say you're not, but come here, I know you're cold" said Calum as he opened his arms. I just chuckled and cuddled his chest "shut up" I said jokingly.

The ride was starting and I took out the pretzel that we bought, don't ask me how the hell we got that in here but we did, and started munching on it.

The food stands, the people, the cars all started to look so small as we reached the tallest part of the Ferris wheel.

We were talking of our pets, well more like his pet and the one I wanted to get.

"Duke's just amazing, he's such a funny old lad" "that's so great, I really want to get a rabbit but my building is not pets allowed, which is bullshit cause I know for a fact that my neighbor has some fish" he laughed and since I had my head resting on his chest I felt the vibration course through my body, this gave me such a warm feeling.

"Well they're fish, I don't think they're much trouble" "how do you know? Have you ever had fish to take care of, plus there must be some annoying fish that needs attention and stuff" he laughed again and soon I joined in too "touché".

"Man you can see everything from here" I said as I got out of his embrace to see a bit more "you are the best of views"

What did he just say? That's so cheesy.

I couldn't help myself and I cracked a slight laugh

"Oh my god that's so covered in cheese Calum" I said while giggling and covering my face, cause even tho I think those compliments are kinda dumb, that doesn't mean I don't like getting them "but I don't mind it" I said as I grabbed his hand and he just smiled at me.

"If it's worth, I think you're a better view than me Thomas" I saw him blush a bit and get a bit awkward "oh I don't think that's true" I pouted a bit at his reaction.

I scooched closer to him and for the millionth time today I caressed his cheek with my hand "it very much is, never doubt that" I said as I gave him a reassuring smile.

He blushed again and I gave him a slight kiss on the nose.

He tackled me with a hug and we started laughing.

"Come here let's take a picture" he said as he took out his phone.

I straightened myself a bit before posing for the selfie. The first one was just a simple smiley one but then we started making faces in most of them, we finished with one that he gave me a kiss on the cheek which I think will probably be my favorite.

We started descending from the top and kept talking about dumb stuff while cracking up most of the time.

"Thank you so much for bringing me to a carnival, I loved it" I said to him as we got into his car. "Whenever Sar, it has been a while since I had so much fun on one night" "yeah me too"

He started to back out of the parking spot and to drive to the exit.

After a long drive we were outside of my house again. I turned to look at him and got an idea.

"Hey, do you want to spend the night?" He turned to look at me with a surprised expression "for real?" "Yeah why not? It's not like we haven't slept on the same bed before" I said with a chuckle "right" he said and awkwardly laughed for a second "sure" "great, come on" I said as I patted him on the leg.

He turned off the car and I opened the door and stepped out. He did the same and met his hand with mine as we walked to the door of my building.

We reached the door and I looked for my keys.

"Won't Mari mind?" "Nah" I said as I checked my watch and saw that it read 11:28pm "she's probably asleep, or already on her room, no worries".

I inserted the key on the lock and got the door open. We walked to the elevator and pressed the number 4.

I unlocked the apartment door and we went inside.

"Want anything from the kitchen?" "Nah I'm fine, but thanks tho" he answered and followed me to my room.

(I imagine Sarah's room kinda like a mixture of this two, more inclined to the first one

(I imagine Sarah's room kinda like a mixture of this two, more inclined to the first one. Messy, artsy, full of pictures and posters and her College work lol)

"Welcome to my sanctuary, it's messy but weirdly enough, I know where everything is" "I like it, definitely gives off Sarah vibes" I laughed at his comment as he looked around and I took off my shoes "good".

"Want some sleeping clothes?" I asked him as I ventured into my closet. He laughed "yeah sure. I'm not even gonna ask if you have clothes big enough to fit me cause I know you probably have" I poked my head out "correct again Mr. Thomas"

I scanned around to see what I could give him to sleep on when I spotted my male sweat shorts and a really big Star Wars shirt "this'll do" I said quietly to myself.

I came out of my closet to find Calum analyzing the things on my desk, which is a lot of weird stuff.

"Here" I said as I threw him the shorts "want a shirt?" I asked as he caught the shorts "Yeah sure" he answered and I threw him the shirt "thank youuu"

I turned around and went to grab some pajamas for me. I just wore a big Rick & Morty shirt and some shorts.

When I got out of the bathroom Calum was already changed and laying on my bed telling me to go cuddle him. I chuckled and told him I was gonna wash my face first.

I did and when I got back he didn't waste a minute. He brought me to the bed and we cuddled.

We kept talking for a while but I don't remember when I drifted off, I just remember Calum's hand playing with my hair and him telling me something about what he had to do tomorrow.

a/n:
Hiyaa, first off WE'RE #1 ON #MICHAELCLIFFORD HOLY COW!!! THANK U THANK U THANK U❤️❤️❤️ You guys rule✨✨
Also kind filler chapter but the end is🥺
Don't forget to vote and keep reading 💖 I love y'all