7.

(DON'T  by  BRYSON TILLER)

ONE NIGHT STAND

7.

Calum's P.O.V. (yay)

It was Thursday and the guys and I were at the studio, we've basically been living here lately but I enjoyed it.

We've been working on our new record, which by the way had me super excited.

We were wrapping up for today when Ashton said "Hay guys Kay's birthday is coming up we're having a party next Saturday, you guys in?" "Yeah Krystal is probably gonna make me go anyways" "Yeah same with Sierra" "What about you Cal, you in?" He asked me "Yeah, yeah sure" I said.

"You okay man?" Michael asked me "no, he's still thinking about that girl" Ash said "no I'm not" "what girl?" Luke asked "the one from the club a few weekends ago, remember?" "Ohhh Yeah, you still on her dude?" they all looked at me as I sighed "Yeah, I just wished I'd asked her at least for her number y'know?" "Yeah, Yeah we know" said Ashton "maybe you will meet again, you never know" Michael said "yeah, I don't think so" ash bugged in "We live in L.A. remember? One of the most populated cities in the world?" "I mean Ash has got a point, but like Michael says, you never know" "Yeah, I don't want to get my hopes up or anything like that" "you should probably move on Cal" said Ashton while giving me a pat on the shoulder.

The guys had some valid points and maybe Ashton was right, but deep inside me i had a bit of hope that I'll see her again, who knows when. Maybe tomorrow or the day after that, maybe even on Kay's party next Saturday, I don't know, I think I'm just being stupid.

a/n
Ooo P.O.V. change and also Cool Guy Cal doesn't know what's gonna come his way ;)

Hope you're enjoying the story
<3