9.

(YOUNGBLOOD  by 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER)

ONE NIGHT STAND

9.

The week went by pretty fast, which is weird at this time of the year. It was the last week of may so that means we're about so start our final projects and exams for this year.

Some teachers had already assigned us some of our final projects but that didn't make it less scary. It was Friday around 5ish when Mari said something that I knew I was gonna regret accepting to "Wanna get drunk right now?" I as the very persuasive person I am, obviously said yes hehe.

Max was visiting his parents for the weekend so it was just us two and a bottle of tequila.

I got this a few weeks back to try and convince Mari to get drunk but she postponed it cause she had a lot of homework, but now here we are 3 shots deep and 2 monsters after.

This is one of the most unhealthy things to do, I do not recommend it but we were in the moment sooo... we couldn't give two single fucks.

After like 2 hours or something and more tequila in my system I started making stupid decisions, more stupid than usual.

"Hey, hey why haven't I thought of this?" I told Mari and she just signaled me to keep going "Well you follow your friend Kay right? And she has pictures with his boyfriend, Calum's roommate, don't you think he follows him on insta" her face lit up "DUDE WHY HAVENT WE THOUGHT OF THIS BEFORE" "I KNOOOW, now give me your phone" she handed me her phone and I went on Instagram.

"What's Kay's user name?" "I think it's KayKay" I snorted "really creative" "heheh I know" I looked her up and clicked on a picture she had with this Ashton dude, I clicked in his profile and "HOLY SHIT 5.5 MILLION FOLLOWERS?!?" "WHAT? WHO? NO WAYYY!!" "What does he even do??" After clicking and looking we discovered he was in a band called 5 Seconds of Summer and who was in that band with him? FUCKING CALUM. THE CALUM I HAD SEX WITH.

I clicked a picture of them together and clicked on his profile "HOLY SHEEET 5.6 MILLION FUCKING FOLLOWERS, JESUS CHIRST" "HOLY HELL SARAH YOU DO REALIZE TOU FUCKED A FAMOUS MUSICIAN????" "WHAT? NO, WHAT? WHAT SONGS DO THEY EVEN HAVE?".

I quickly went to Spotify and searched their name "1 BILLION STREAMS ON THEIR MOST POPULAR SONG?!?!" "WHAT? ARE YOU BEING FOR REAL, PUT IT ON"

"Remember the words you told me
Love me till the day I die"

"BRO WE KNOW THIS SONG" "WE DO?" I asked "YES LISTEN"

"Youngblood say you want me
Say you want me
Out of your life"

"HOLY SHIT WE DO" "OH HOHOHO YOU FUCKED A FAMOUS DUDEEEE" holy shit I really did "Oh my god, OH MY GOD" we started laughing hysterically. "AND YOU'RE PROLLY GONNA SEE HIM TOMORROW" oh crap that's right, tomorrow was the party "YOU HAVE TO LOOK SMOKING HOT BITCH" "YEAH, I DID NOT THINK THIS TROUGH" I said signaling to us getting drunk. Please Jesus don't make me have a horrible hungover face tomorrow. "Well then" she yawned mid sentence "let's go night night" "yeah, we're discussing this tomorrow when we're sober" "kk night babe" I chuckled "night M".

When I laid in my bed so many thoughts were running through my head. What do I do? I can't just dm him he's apparently famous, he'll flip me off, or can I? Oh shit this is really happening, I fucked a famous guy, holy SHITTT. Is he gonna be there tomorrow? Will he recognize me? Do I approach him? Do I tell him that I know who he is? Oh fuck Sarah stop overthinking, everything's gonna be alright

Or at least I hoped so...

a/n
Ooo exciting stuffs gonna happen :))))
<3