16.

ONE NIGHT STAND

16.

10:40pm

Mari's P.O.V.

While Sarah and Calum were on the dance floor dancing to the Disclosure tune, you're probably wondering where Mari went.

When she was coming back from the bathroom Kay and Crystal intercepted her and she obviously couldn't say no to them. They talked and cached up and later on Sierra joined them. Mari got introduced to Luke, who was Sierra's boyfriend, ha was a pretty fucking tall man she must say.

Right now she was talking with Kay and some other girls that she got introduced to, but didn't remember her names very well. That's when a black haired, also tall, but not as tall as Luke, man came their way and hugged Kay from behind. "Hey babe" he said to Kay "well hello there" she responded "Mari this is Ashton, you remember him don't you?" and then it clicked "OHHH, yeah yeah. Hi Ashton" "Hi Mari, nice to see you again" Mari just nodded in response. She was pretty drunk by now and had started to worry cause she remembered that she hasn't seen Sarah since she went to the bathroom a few hours ago. "Hey Kay, I'm gonna go look for Sarah if that's okay, I haven't seen her in a while" "Oh don't worry, she's fine" Ashton told her. She was kinda confused and she probably really looked like it cause Ashton chuckled a bei at her reaction and told her "Don't worry she's with Calum, I think they're on the dance floor". OH MY GOD. She couldn't believe it, Sarah found him, and they were dancing, fuck yeah. "For real?" she asked the black haired guy "Yeah, they've been talking for hours now" YES SARAH, GO, GOO. She thought of going to the dance floor to peek on them but then decided she would bump into them eventually so she just nodded and said "Well then I guess she's in good hands" and kept conversing with the people around her.

a/n:

kinda filler cause I hadn't explained what was happening with Mari :)

hope you liked it <3

also I love the sensation t-shirt :D