17.

(DISCO 2000  by  PULP)

ONE NIGHT STAND

17.

Sarah's P.O.V.

10:40pm

I was feeling so much happiness right now it was almost unexplainable.

What was happening to me, jesus please don't let me do anything too stupid to fuck it all up.

We looked a bit more into each others eyes before I heard the beginning of my favorite Pulp song. My face instantly lit up at the sound of the intro of Disco 2000. "Ohhh yess, this is my favorite from them" "You like Pulp?" he asked me "Who doesn't?" I started jumping to the beat of the song. "Do you like Pulp?" I asked "Hell yeah" he answered.

"Oh we were born within one hour of each other
Our mothers said we could be sister and brother
Your name is Deborah (Deborah)
It never suited ya"

I was lip-syncing when Calum said "You have one hell of a music taste" I smiled at him "Oh you haven't seen anything my friend" I grabbed his hand and started moving him again. I spun him around, and he seemed kinda shy about it "I'm the one that's supposed to do that" he said "Well you were too slow" i winked at him and turned around, so I'd be slightly grinding on him. He rested his hands on my hips and man was I getting some feelings.

"Oh Deborah, do you recall?
Your house was very small"

"With wood chip on the wall" I sang "When I came round to call" Calum sang, I turned around to face him "YOU DIDN'T NOTICE ME AT ALLL" we sang together as the chorus came. We started jumping and singing the chorus, and I was almost sure one or two persons thought we were crazy.

Mari's P.O.V.

10:42pm

Me, Kay, Ashton, Luke, Sierra and some other girls decided to go to the dance floor when we heard Pulp playing. My arm was linked with Kay's as we walked there, behind us was everyone else.

When we got there I saw a figure I would recognize from miles away dancing with a curly headed guy. She looked so freaking happy jumping and singing, I haven't seen her like this with anybody in some time. Kay stopped when she saw me slow down my pace "What are you looking at?" "Look" I said to had and pointed their way "Is that, oh my god, Ash babe look at this" "What?" he smiled at her while asking. Kay pointed their way and Ashton exclaimed "Hell yeah, that's my boy" we laughed a bit at his comment, then I said "Well let's go join them" I started pulling Kay by the arm and Ashton was also coming behind her.

When we got there Sarah noticed that I was there and greeted me "Oh hii, I lost you babe" "I lost you too, but don't worry I knew you were okay" I smiled at her and got a smile back and a side hug in responce. Ashton came and greeted Calum as well as the other people that came with us, they also greeted Sarah and I got properly introduced to Calum. "Nice to meet you Calum" I said to him "You too Mari".

"And I said, "let's all meet up in the year 2000
Won't it be strange when we're all fully grown?
Be there two o'clock by the fountain down the road"
I never knew that you'd get married
I would be living down here on my own
On that damp and lonely Thursday years ago"

a/n:

I absolutely love this song hehe also hope you liked <3

let me know if there are any grammar mistakes :)