22.

(3 NIGHTS  by  DOMINIC FIKE)

ONE NIGHT STAND

22.

Calum's P.O.V.

11:26am

We finished our breakfast and now we were walking to my car. We were having a really intense discussion over Halloween and Christmas.

"Dude Halloween is the better holiday" she defends

"Are you crazy? Christmas is the ultimate holiday"

"WHAT? no no. Look halloween has costumes, candy, pumpkins, great weather. Like, come onnn"

"Very valid points, but Christmas has great food, presents, family and they give you a break in school, which Halloween does not"

She thought for a second "I mean the only thing that I agree with you is better is the break, cause apart from that, Halloween is better. The weather in october is better that in december, cause it's cold but not "I'm freezing my ass" cold, you know"

"I mean I'm from Australia soooo" I chuckled

"Oh yeah, you have summer in winter"

"Yeah"

"I know you probably get this a lot but, is it cool?"

"I mean I didn't knew cold winter until I moved from Aussie but I like the heath"

We reached my car and I looked for the keys in my pockets. I heard a phone ringing and then a really worried Sarah say "Oh fuck fuck fuck" I looked at her worried "What??" she motioned me to stay silent and answered the phone.

Sarah's P.O.V.

Shit, I forgot Max got back today and we were supposed to hang. Mari was calling me probably to ask me where the fuck I was "Oh fuck fuck fuck" I said "What??" he asked, I told him to stay silent while I answered the phone.

*on the phone*

S: "Heeyy"

M: "Hiii, good morning"

S: "Good morning Mari, how'd you sleep?"

M: "Normal, you?" she chuckled

S: "Oh good"

M: "Oh that's great"

there was an awkward silence

M: "So Max is gonna be here in 2 hours, you?"

S: "I mean.., yeah probably same as him. Is that alright?"

M: "Yeah sure, when you get here I want to know everything you whore"

S: I laughed "Yeah of course bitch. See you later alright?"

M: "Yes, love ya"

S: "Love you too, bye"

M: "Bye"

*end of phone call"

I looked back at Calum to see him with a very confused look on his face.

"What was all that about?" He asked

"Oh just Mari. I forgot Max, my friend, got back from his trip today and we were supposed to see each other. Is that okay?"

He looked at me weird and asked "why would it not be okay Sarah?" He chuckled and a bit later I joined him giggling.

"Well I don't know!, we were spending the morning together and I didn't wanted you to think I was blowing you off or something" I said looking into his eyes. "Oh no no no, I didn't think that don't worry, for real. I could drive you if you want?"

I smiled at him "Yeah, that would be good" he smiled in return and we got in his car.

12:27pm
I started giving him directions to my house while music softly blasted on his car speakers.

He had his hand on my thigh and I must say, I could get used to this.

We reached my house when I realized. "Oh shit, I left all my clothes at your house!" I said looking at what I was wearing and started to take the hoodie he gave me off.

He put his hand on my arm "Keep it for now. I'll keep your clothes safe at my house for the next time" I blushed and chuckled "next time huh?".

He chuckled and also blushed a bit "Well yeah, I want to take you on a decent real date Sarah" I smiled as my heart warmed up and the butterflies in my stomach started flying. "Well then, let me give you my number so you can tell me the details".

He shuffled a bit before taking it out of his pants and handing it to me. I put my number and the contact name as "Sar🤍".

"There you go stud, I'll see you around alright? Text me" I leaned in to give him a cheek kiss but he turned a bit and that turned into a lips kiss, which he deepened.

I pulled a away a bit breathless and said "stop that or I'll never get home" he chuckled and said "that's a good option too you know".

I giggled and caressed his cheek a bit with my hand. "See you later pretty boy" I said and gave him one last quick peck. "See you later pretty lady" he said as I was getting out of the car.

I waved him goodbye as I started walking to the entrance of my building. Man was I happy. He was just so damn dreamy and nice and sexy, oh god, he hasn't even been a way from me for 5 minutes and I'm already thinking about his again.

I take my key out of my bag, that thank god I did bring from his house, and open the door to my building.

I walked up the stairs and reached the door with the number 9, my lucky number, don't ask me why but it is.

I took a deep breath to get ready for Mari and her million questions, but honestly who am I kidding, I love spilling the tea with her.

a/n:
Hello lovelies!
I hope you're enjoying the story so far and that you are having a good winter break.
Let me know if there are grammar mistakes :)

Also don't forget! I have a new Cal fanfic out, only the first chapters but maybe you could check it out :) it's called Audition and I love the concept of it.

If you like this don't forget to vote, comment and share! Ily <3