2.

(CHATEAU  by BLACKBEAR)

ONE NIGHT STAND

2.

After having 4 shots of tequila while my other 2 friends just had 3 we decided to go on the dance floor.

"Oooo I'm starting to feel it" said Mari "yup me too" said Max "oh you lightweights" I mocked them "shush you alcoholic" we laughed and kept dancing to the shitty song playing.

I had another drink while dancing as well as a cigarette.

After like 3 songs Mari and Max went to get more drinks while I stayed dancing.

OH MY I just saw this STUPID HOT guy looking at me at the other side of the place when one of my favorite clubbing songs came on. I looked away from the guy just so I could say "ohhh this my jam", it was chateau by blackbear.

"Yeah, Suite 23 at the Chateau
Had a heart, man I'm tryna get it back though
Tryna get it back, tryna get it back, tryna get it back"

I started singing and dancing definitely starting to feel the tequila a bit.

"Age 25 and I'm rich now
No excuse, you be actin' like a bitch now
I gave you diamond, a pool, write the checklist
She want a ring, ain't fucking with a necklace"

I was definitely enjoying myself while dancing.

Mari and Max came back with the drinks "yayyy thanks babe" I told Mari while she handed me my drink "what'd you bring me?" "Malibu I know you like that" "bitch you know me so well" we laughed and kept dancing to blackbear.

"No love, no love, no love
No love, no love, no love
No love, no love, no love, babe
Fucking in a California king"

I was definitely screaming this part, it's the best part of the song when I saw the hot dude again. I decided to analyze his outside

He was tall, had tanned skin and curly black hair, I could see he had some tattoos in his arm and chest since he was wearing a black button up with the last buttons undone.

He was with a few people, three guys and three girls that all looked like they were in relationships with each other, and let me say they were all really good looking the guys and girls but he, he was fucking beautifully hot.

"Mari, hot guy staring at me at 2 o'clock" "Curly black hair, tanned skin and button up?" "Yup that exact one" "he's defo checking you out dude" "for real?" "Yeah affirmative" "do we do plan turn on?" I asked her "FUCK YEAH" she smiled at me with this face that she makes, a mischievous face.

You'll be wondering what's plan turn on. Well when we started College Mari and I developed a couple of plans of different situation, for example here the plan "turn on" consisted of: if we were at a club or party and would see a guy that was definitely checking us out and we liked him but he hasn't approached us, we would start kinda "dirty dancing" to get their attention. But the thing is it wasn't actually dirty dancing it was just dancing with each other while making eye contact with the guy we wanted until he'd get the hint.

You'll probably thing it's stupid or slutty but we've only used this plan 2 times, that were successful I should say. One time Mari and one time it was me.

Okay now that you've understood plan turn on it was time to execute it.

a/n
Hehehe cliffhanger kinda
<3