Chapter 1

*beep* *beep* *click*

My hand was placed on the alarm clock, making it stop the noise. Taking a quick peak at it, the time was 5:30 A.M. I yawned softly and open my eyes slowly, removing my hand off the clock. First thing that I saw when I open my eyes was the ceiling. Just a clay beige color with partial cracks on it.

Sighing heavily, I sat up at the edge on my bed, scratching my hair. I sat there for a couple of minutes till I got off and walk towards the window. Looking out he window, it was raining like it always has been in this village. Then again, it is the rain village for a reason.

I was hypnotized by the raindrops on my window. Seeing them hitting on it and stream down, creating pools of water makes me feel somewhat satisfied. I snapped out of it, shaking my head rapidly as I headed to the bathroom. I did my usual routine by staring at myself in front of the mirror, reflecting my life.

Being in this group, I ended up having a few scars on my back, chest, arms, and my face. That's until my eyes trailed down to my stomach where Orochimaru stabbed me from the day the sound and sand village join forces and invaded the leaf village. Every time I touch it, my mind kept on putting me that day. I swear, if I ever see that bastard again, I'm gonna make him pay for what he's done to me and Wrinkles.

I stare back the mirror and realize something about my hair. I don't really remember the last time I got my haircut or even trimmed. It's pretty long, almost covering my eyes. I pushed it away my face and left the bathroom as I off the light.

I stood up at my closet, slowly opening both of the doors. The first thing I saw was my Akatsuki cloak. I always wanted to know who was the creator of the design. Maybe Konan did it. Or it could be Nagato. How do they come up with this design in the first place?

My clothes has cut down to only the essentials that I really need. I use to love having bunch of clothes to change my outfits and dressing up like I'm a model but, I don't really do that anymore. I have to be careful on choosing my clothes, don't want to be noticeable when it comes to missions. Then, my eyes trailed to the outfit that I've worn when I left Konoha. I haven't touch it since I went rogue. It was pretty dusty and very smelly.

I've picked one of my outfit and got dressed. I close the closet slowly till a photo fell out of it and landed to the floor. I picked it up and it was a picture of me and Naruto when we were away from the village. It was day when we went to that festival that he begged me to go. I remember that brightest goofy grin on his face which made me felt sad. This picture was very special to me. He was a little kid with a innocent smile, never done anything wrong to anyone. Not to mention that he was so clingy with me like a stuffed teddy bear. Wanted to come wherever I go like he's like a puppy.

I smile till I frown instantly, folding the picture and stuff it in my back pocket and close it shut as I left my room.

How I spend my time when there's no mission at the moment is usually stay in my room and reflect on my life or get straight to training. But, sometimes, I head to the roof and watch the view from above. Listening to the rain pour down, people chatting one another, bunch of noises all around. Comparing to here and the Leaf village, it's not as peaceful as much.

I made my decision and headed to the roof to watch the rain again since there was nothing in my agenda. By the time I was there, I sat on the edge of the rails and gaze outside as rain kept pouring. I stayed here for an hour till a sharp feeling hit me in my head. I see something but it's all blurry.

In front of me was a two little boys? They were holding hands together while laughing. I couldn't really identify them. It's all too blurry to see their faces. Who is that and why am I seeing this? Could it be a memory? A hint of the future?