Chapter 35: I've finally meet them

Unknown Location

Where? Where am I? What is this place? How did I get in here? I see nothing around me. Everything is all dark. That's when I saw a light shining in front of me. I decided to follow it until I see nothing but brightness.

When it slowly turned down to where my eyes are able to refocus, I was standing in right in the middle of the Uchiha Compound. Everything seems normal which was odd. How did I even end up here? It's the Uchiha Compound that's for sure, but something seems off. It's like it hasn't been abandoned. What did I do earlier? I was... I was laying next to Lord Hokage and I was bleeding out. Does this mean that I'm...

"Hey! Who are you??" I heard a voice behind me. I turned around and I couldn't believe my eyes.

"M-Mikoto-San?"

"M-Mikoto-San?"

"Y-Yukine-Kun?" Mikoto realized it was me. She ran up to me and hugged me. "Oh my goodness, where did you come from? How did you even get here?"

"I-I don't know. I was..." That's when I remember what happened to me. "I was with Lord Hokage and we were fighting Orochimaru."

"Orochimaru?" She asked.

"Yeah..." I couldn't speak any further details of it. So I changed the conversation. "Where are we?"

Mikoto looked down upon me as she answered, "This is heaven, Yukine."

My jaw dropped to the ground as I screamed, "WHAT!!!?? B-But this is the Uchiha compound and it's all normal."

"It's true, Yukine. But it's not what you think." She explains. "This is heaven."

"Th-This can't be... How on earth did I end up here? This got to be a joke, right?" This can't be real. This has to be a nightmare.

"Why do you think I'm here?" She asked.

"....D-Did I die?" My face became darkened when I asked.

"Well, I don't know about that. I can't really tell if you're dead or not." She'd answered.

"Mikoto! There you are!" Another voice came to me. It was behind Mikoto. "I've been looking for you ev...erywhere....."