Chapter 5: Naruto's Journey Begins

'Naruto...He called me "Big Bro". When he said that, it remind me of the book that I've found. Does this mean that I have my version of Naruto? It didn't say who wrote it though. I wonder why?'

After I talk to Lord Hokage, I went to some stores to get some supplies. I went to the weapons shop to grab some kunai, shurikens, and multiple of scrolls that holds anything.

By the time I was done getting supplies from the weapons shop, I went to some food stores. I know that Naruto loves ramen but, I need him to eat some healthy foods like veggies and fruits. It'll actually might be funny to see Naruto pout about eating healthy.

You know what? I'll be nice to him and buy some instant ramen bowls for him. I mean, you gotta give him ramen as a reward if he did his best job on his training.

Still though, I couldn't believe I've adopted Naruto. My favorite character in my favorite anime is becoming my baby brother. I would never thought that I be in this anime and have the experience of this era. This is the best feeling I've ever had. Maybe it's a sign that I can live this life after my past life.

I wrap up my to do list and went straight to the gate. Once I got there, I waited for Naruto. I drop my stuff and lean against the gate.

While I was waiting for him, I check my pocket if I still have my MP3. Turns out, I still have it. I put my earphones on and I put some love songs.

What? Don't you listen to love songs? It's soothing and relaxing. Don't judge me.

I was lip syncing some songs until I saw Naruto, bringing a backpack with him. I smile at him cause he'd look cute with it. I took out my earphones and smile at him.

"There you are, Naruto. Are you ready to go?" I said while smiling at him.

Naruto was looking down on the ground. He look like he's upset. "I-I..."

I bent down to his height and look at him. "Is there something wrong?" I asked with a concerned tone.

He look up to me and look back at the village. A lot of emotion is inside him which made me feel guilty.

I stood there, speechless. I don't know what to say but to wait until he does or says something. I know this is his home and I know he's going to be homesick.

"I-I don't know if I want to leave the village." Naruto said in a sad tone.

I walk next to him, standing by his side and ask, "Naruto, do you love this village?"

He nodded. "Yeah, It's my home. This is where I was born." He smile for a sec till he slowly frown and his eyes starts watery with his hands clenching. "But, the villagers just hates me. They just beat me up every time when they see me outside. I just don't get it. I don't understand why they do this to me. Just why? W-why do they hate me? What did I do wrong? I'm just a kid. I didn't do anything wrong! It's not right!" Naruto yelled as tears streaming down his face and his body was shaking. "I don't understand. Why would they hurt me? Why do they call me a demon? Just WHY!?"

I couldn't handle him being like this. I pull him into a hug him, making him cry on my shoulder. He was sobbing so loudly which almost hit my emotions. "Naruto..."

"I had no one to stood up for me. They just watched me get beat up. But when you stopped them, I was happy that there's someone who isn't like the villagers." He buries his face on my chest and squeezes my shirt.

"I'm really sorry that you had to go through from that." Rubbing his back to calm him down, I replied, "You know, Naruto? I know exactly how that feels."

"Huh?" Naruto let go of me and gave me a confused look.

"Naruto, when I was around your age, I was all alone. I didn't have any friends, nobody wanted to talk to me, nobody even wanted to get near me. I did a lot of pranks just so people would like me. But It turns out it didn't make any better. They all hated me for what I did. I thought prank was the solution to my loneliness. They saw me as a brat who is a trouble maker. Not only that, I have been in the same situation you've been."

Naruto was surprised that he wasn't the only one who feel lonely. I felt his pain and he'd suffered a lot. I want to give Naruto happiness to his life and the joy that a boy need.

I smile at him as I wipe the tears off his eyes. "Naruto, you really reminded of myself." I said as I place my hand on his head. "However, you're not the only one who has been lonely and has that pain."

Naruto began to cry again. I pull him into a hug once more and held him as I told him that everything is going to be okay. "It's okay. Naruto, I promise you, from this day forward, I'll protect you with my life. I will never let someone hurt you again. I'll be by your side till the day I die. Not just as your guardian, but as your big brother." I said with pride.

He look at me and look back at the village. He close his eyes and nodded. "And I'll be there when you need me, Big Bro."

I was surprise a little but smile at him. He has a great heart. I nodded my head as I pick up my stuff and his.

"Alright, ready to go, Baby Bro?" I said while grinning at him.

He look at me surprised but grin back as he hold on my hand. We walk out of Konoha and didn't look back.

Once we were far away from the village, Naruto's journey begin. It's time that I give Naruto a better and happier life. Actually no...It's time that I gave my baby bro a new life...