Chapter 2: Welcome to Konoha

"AAAAAHHHHH!!!!...... Huh?" I was screaming but, I realize that I was on the ground. God I feel so embarrassed. Hope nobody is around. Wait a minute...where exactly am I? I open my eyes and sat up from the floor. I look around and I was so confused. "Where the hell-?" I muttered.

I was sitting in the middle of a forest. "Okay, who's the dick who put me here!?" I spoke out loud but I felt no was around. 'Nobody is around of me? Is this some kind of sick joke!? Who the hell put me in here?'

I needed to calm down before I'm going to have a panic attack. I'll figure that question later. Right now, I need to know what is this place. I started to walk around and look around. I kept on walking until I found a trail.

I walk to the trail until I saw a big green gate. 'Wait a minute....Konoha? Am I in Naruto!?' This getting more and more confusing. I went up to the entrance until I was stop by two guys.

"Stop right there!" One of the guys put his hand on my chest.

"State your business." I realize it was Izumo and Kotetsu. I don't if this is real or some sort of Cosplay. I guess I gotta play along with this just in case it doesn't cause any suspicious.

"I wish to see the Hokage. It's very important." I said it with manners.

"Explain why do you want to speak with Lord Hokage?" Izumo said with a suspicious look on his face. "Do you have a schedule to meet him?"

"It's none of your concerns nor is your business, gentlemen. I wish to speak with him privately. I won't do anything harm." Izumo and Kotetsu look at each other and nodded.

"As you wish. We'll have a ANBU to escort you." Kotetsu suggest.

"That won't be necessary. I'll go to the Hokage's office by myself. I won't cause any trouble to the village." I waved it off.

They look confused but nodded. "Very well then. We'll be watching you." Izumo said as they make path. I bow to them as I walk away from them. Before I almost got left them, Izumo stopped me, "Hey! One more thing?"

I stopped my track and turn back at them as he continued, "Have we met before? You look familiar."

I raised my eyebrow and replied, "Maybe?" Before he spoke, I interrupted, "I'm sorry but, I have to see Lord Hokage right away."

Once I didn't see them, I breath in relief. 'That was so close. I can't believe they actually let me in. I thought they would've ask a lot of questions.... Then again, that question from earlier, did I really met them before?'

I shake it off as I walk around the village. I look around and there was a lot of happiness. 'Everything is so peaceful. So, this is Konoha? I'm going to love this place. Still, how did I even end up here?'

Looking up, I spotted the Hokage monument. I saw the 1st through 4th Hokage faces. I stare at the 4th's and felt sad for some reason. Maybe because I remember what happened to him. Then again, what time period am I on?

Suddenly, I saw an angry mob chasing a little boy with bunch of sticks in their hands. I was so confused at first till I've been curious and decided to catch up to the mob until they stop in some sort of ally.

"You little brat! You'll pay for what you did!" I heard one of the mob yelling at someone. "You don't deserve to live, you demon!" "I hope you die in a slow death!" One after another, They all kept threatening at someone.

"Please! Don't do this!" I heard a voice that sounded a little boy, begging to the mob. I see one of the mob started to attacking and that's when I hear the boy screaming in pain.