Chapter 20: My Bond With The Uchiha

"Just as I figured..." I muttered. "Sasuke..."

Me and Sasuke exchange looks at us. The whole place went quiet. Nobody around, me and Sasuke didn't move an inch. All we can hear are soft winds, giving me goosebumps.

Sasuke didn't bother say anything. He just looked at me with anger yet sadness. I don't know what to do or what he'll do. It's like he wants me to say something.

That's when I remember something. Another memory flashes through my head.

Flashback to before the birth of Naruto (Age: 8)

"Yukine, Sweetie, can you come over here, please?" I was putting some kunais in my scroll until Kushina called me.

"Coming, Mom." I wrapped it up and headed to the living room.

"There you are. What were you doing?" She asked.

"I was packing some kunais in my scroll, just in case." I explained.

"Yukine, don't you think it's too dangerous to do that?" She look at me concern.

"It's okay, Mom. I'm being careful handling them." I grinned at her. "Dad has been helping me with weapons and I've been careful with it."

"*sigh* Okay. As long you're careful using them and don't hurt yourself. Anyways, you wanna come to the Uchiha compound with me?" She asked.

"Yeah, I can't wait to see my best friend!" I said in excitement.

Kushina giggled. "You sure can't wait, huh?"

I nodded as I hold Kushina's hand and we walk to the compound. It was the time that Kushina is giving birth of Naruto. She was holding her stomach while she walk.

Once we got there, all of the Uchiha were looking at with a smile. They were polite to say hi to me. Ever since the people announce me as "The Prodigy of Konoha", everyone respect me and were so nice to me. It was weird at first, but I kinda got used to it.

We headed to Itachi's house and we knock the door. We waited until someone open the door. It was Mikoto holding baby Sasuke and Itachi next to her.

"Hello Kushina. It's good to see you." Mikoto smiled.

"You too, Mikoto."

Mikoto look at me and rubbed my hair. "Hello, Yukine. You look cute as always."

"It's a pleaser to see you again, Mikoto-San." I bow to her.

"Oh don't be so formal, Yukine." She giggled.

"Aw, is that your baby?" Kushina asked.

"Yeah, this is my baby boy." Mikoto nodded.

"He's so adorable. What's his name?" Kushina squealed as she was poking his cheeks.

"It's Sasuke."

Itachi came to me and smiled. "Hello, Yukine."

I grinned. "Itachi, I didn't know you had a baby brother."

"Yeah, mom gave birth couple days ago. I've forgotten to tell you about it." Itachi said.