Chapter 18: Naruto became a Genin!!!

"Alright, Naruto. You ready to become a Genin?" I asked him as we walk to Iruka's class.

"You bet, Big Bro! I'll become Genin easy, believe it!" Naruto look at me with determination and faith.

"I know you can become one. The look on your face is telling that your ready." I said.

"I'm doing this for you, Big Bro. I want to make you proud of me when I get my headband." Naruto looking away, embarrassed.

"Naruto..." I stop and bend down his height. "I'm already proud of you. If you don't become a Genin, I will always be proud of you."

He look back at me and smiled. "Thanks, Big Bro."

I nodded as we continue walking. Once we got there, me and Naruto look at each other.

"This is it. I'll be waiting you at home. I need to catch up with an old friend." I said.

"Who's your old friend?" Naruto look at me curious.

"Let's just say he's been in my life for so long." I eye closed smile at him.

Suddenly, the door slide open. It was Iruka.

"Naruto, there you are." Iruka said until he saw me. He bow to me again. "Hello again, Yukine-San."

"How are you doing, Iruka?" I smiled at him.

"I'm doing well, Yukine-San. Thank you for asking." He nodded.

"Okay, Naruto. I wish you the best luck for your Genin exam. No matter what happens, you'll become Hokage." I said as I gave him a hug.

"Thanks, Big Bro. I'll make you proud of me once I get my headband, believe it!" He hug me back.

"That's my Baby Bro! Now get in there and get that headband!" I said with pride.

"Yes sir!" Naruto salute as he ran in there.

"I should get going. I'll see you around, Iruka." I nodded as Iruka bow.

"Have a good day, Yukine-San." He said as he closed the door.

'I know Naruto will get his headband. If not, that Mizuki will help him by making Naruto steal the forbidden scroll. I gotta be prepared for it.' I thought as I walk to the Ichiraku. 'But first, I want to have a chat with Kakashi-San.'

I walk to Ichiraku. I look inside and I saw Kakashi eating without his mask.

'Huh? So that's what his face looks like?' I thought with a shocking expression. 'It's very......attractive.....not like that!!!!'

I walk inside and sat next to him. Once he turn to me, he immediately put back his mask.

"Yukine! Wh-What are you doing here?" He look at me like nothing happen while he was still in the process of eating.

I sweatdropped. "Jeez. You know, I already saw your face, right?"

"Right, I thought your somebody else. You've already saw my face when you were young." He rubbed his head.