Chapter 32: The Invasion has begun...

Today is the day of the Invasion. Me and Takashi has been studying everything that has happened from that invasion. Such as the fight between Lord Hokage and Orochimaru, Naruto and the team fighting against Gaara. Still, Kirkou will probably be with him to protect him.

I'm gonna put Kitsune & Akaashi to help Naruto. While me, Raiden, and Takashi are gonna take down any other attackers in the arena. I haven't decided about the fight between Lord Hokage and Orochimaru. Not just me, even Tadashi can't come up with a plan for it.

I don't know, but we'll think something to prevent him getting killed. The fight between Naruto and Gaara remains the same. I'm gonna be involved in it because Naruto needs to tell him about being alone.

Me, Takashi, Raiden, Akaashi and Kitsune are in my house, finishing up with the plan. We all wrote down all the things that what we supposed to do.

"Alright everyone, does anyone know what they're doing?" I said as they nodded. "Good because today is the day and we only got one shot at this. We can't let anyone die, especially Lord Hokage. I want anyone to be alert for Orochimaru. He's gonna be in disguise which is Lord Kazekage. When those feathers appears, everyone must release it or you'll be knocked out. Any questions?"

"There's one question I need to say." Raiden called out.

"What is it?" Everyone look at him.

"How are you able to know the future?" He asked as everyone agreed except Takashi.

"...It's because it's my special abilities. I know what the future is and believe me it ain't good." I answered as they gulped. "Back to the plan, Kitsune, Akaashi, I'm putting my trust on you two. Don't let Kirkou interfere with Naruto's fight with Gaara."

"You can trust us, Yukine-San. We'll do whatever it takes to stop him." Kitsune said as Akaashi nodded.

"Akaashi, I know you're a little scared and the youngest in this group, but be strong. It's gonna be one hell of a fight and you're putting your life on the line." I said.

"Y-Yeah, I will." He became serious.

"Alright." I smiled.

"One more question, what do we called this group?" Raiden asked again.

I think of it and then I smiled, "We'll call ourselves...Taskforce. Because we have mission to accomplish."

"Hey, that's a cool name. I like it." Kitsune said as they all nodded in agreement.

"Looks like it's almost time for the final round." Takashi said as he checked the time.

"Seems like it." I agreed. It was a time for a motivation speech. "We're all know we're scared for this moment to happen. I am also afraid of what is going to happen today. But, I believe we're all in this together and we're all strong as one! We stand tall together and we'll protect this village! Because this is our home! And we won't anyone destroy it!!" I yelled as all of them roared and cheered. I put my hands out as all of them put theirs. "No matter what happens, we'll show them the guts to never give up! Be strong to protect for the people who we love and be strong to protect for our home! Together on three! 1, 2, 3!"

"Together!!!!" We screamed as we raise our hands together.

"Alright, head to your position!" Takashi said as they all left the building. "Wow, Yukine! Your motivation speech is incredible. I never seen you like this before."