Chapter 2

"...doctor?" A voice came to my left side of my ear. It sounded so familiar.

"There's nothing to worry about. None of his body inside and out is damage. My guess he probably passed out from exhaustion or stressed do to lack of sleep or no food in his system." Another voice came upon to my ears. Sounds like a doctor.

I slowly and carefully open my eyes till I had to groaned softly. By the time I open them, my vision was blurring and it was really bright, couldn't able to see things clearly. However, I saw two figures on the left and on the right. One of them was wearing a all white doctor coat wearing glasses, holding a clipboard with his right hand. The other seemed to have a long light blond hair.

"It appears he's waking up from his unconscious." The all white clothes person spoken.

My eyes slowly started to regain my vision and I realized I was laying in a hospital bed. The all white clothes was a doctor. And then, when I look at the other person, my body was shaken and my heart felt like it stopped beating for a second.

'L-Lady Tsunade!' She was standing there with a smile on her face.

"How are you doing, kid? You're feeling okay?" She asked.

Why does she look like she's not phased by me? I expected she be yelling and hit me right on top of my head. Then I saw a reflection, it was a mirror right in front of me. I don't look like myself. It was the body that I transformed into by the picture that Pein gave to me. I look by at Lady Tsunade who was tilting her head, waiting for my response.

I shaken my head and replied, "I-I'm okay. Wh-Where am I? Who a-are you?"

"My name is Tsunade. You're in Konoha- the hidden leaf village." She answered.

My head turn towards the window to my right and the first thing that I saw was the Hokage monument with Lady Tsunade's face added next to Dad's. On the outside, my face was blank, but the inside, I smile and my heart felt warm. It's been a long time being back here, even though I'm not myself.

"Konoha..." I said under my breath as my eyes trailed down to my hands. "How did I ended up here?"

"One of our securities spotted you in the middle of the trails- not too far from the front entrance. They called me and we've put you here in our hospital." I was about to speak but, Lady Tsunade beat me to it. "Before I ask some question for you, I would like to know your name first, if you don't mind."

"My name...." Hesitations inside me, I couldn't able to say my name till I got over it and said it clearly, "My name is Daichi Onishi."

Lady Tsunade nodded, "Now then, can you tell me what happened to you when you're unconscious? Do you remember anything?"

I became silent for a while till I shake my head at her question. "No, I don't remember anything. It's all hazy when I try to think. I'm sorry."

"That's okay. There's no need to apologize." Crossing her arms, exchanging looks between her and the doctor as they nodded. They turn back to me as Lady Tsunade continued. "Well, I don't want you to be overwhelmed by questions so we'll continue this tomorrow when you're able to come to my office."

I nodded, "I'm sure I can get back on my feet."

She smiles, "That's good to hear. Be there around the afternoon. I have to do some investigation to this." She walk to the doctor as she whisper to him. I couldn't hear them but I know their talking about monitor on me for the rest of the day. Once they were done, Tsunade said her goodbyes to me as she left the room.