Chapter 28: A date? With who?

It's great to be back home. Kakashi and I decided that all of us should have the week off after our mission and Naruto was a little upset about it. I explain to him that we earned it and at least relax for now. He understand of what am I was trying to say. Not only he understand, he's happy because me and him can hangout more.

It was 9:30 in the morning and it was our last day of our break. I was still exhausted from yesterday. We've been traveling all day and it was okay, but I was too tired from it. I was laying on my bed, looking out of the window where everything was sunning and I hear people chatting and noises from shops and stuff. It was very peaceful until I heard my door cracking.

I pretend that I was sleeping and thinking what's going to happen. Without a warning, bunch of ice water splashes all over me and my bed. I scream and jumped out of the bed in a instant. "Ahhhhh!!! What the hell!!?" I look at who it was and it was Naruto, holding a bucket and was laughing at me.

"Hahahaha!!! You should've seen your face when you got up!!" Naruto was laughing hysterically, falling on the floor.

"NARUTO!!!" I growled at him with a wild aura surrounded me as he immediately stopped laughing and look at me terrified.

"W-Wait B-Big Bro!! It was just a prank!" Naruto nervously said as he put his hands up.

"You are so dead..." I cracked my knuckles as he got up and ran out of the room, making me chase him.

"*huff* C-Can't you *huff* take it as *huff* a joke!?" Naruto around the dining table.

"W-When I *huff* get my *huff* hands on *huff* you *huff* you're dead!" I kept on chasing him, but Naruto was juking me from left to right.

That's when I had enough with it and did a clone jutsu to get behind Naruto. My clone able to caught him with him knowing he's there.

"Gotcha, you little twerp." I took a long breath as I walk slowly to him.

"Wh-What are you going to do me?" Naruto looked at me terrified as I stand right in front of him.

I smirked as I look at my clone. "Close his eyes for a sec."

My clone smirked as he nodded and put his hands over his eyes.

"Big Bro, please, whatever you're planning, I'm sorry! Don't do this!" Naruto tried to apologize.

"It'll take more than saying sorry, Naruto." My clone said.

"Alright, on 3, I want you to let go of his eyes." I commended.

"C-can't we talk about this!?" Naruto said, trying to pry himself out.

"1!"

"Wait!"

"2!"

"Big Bro, please!"

"....3!" As my clone let go of his eyes, I threw a bucket full of ice water on him. Naruto squeal and was shaking rapidly.

"Ahhh!!! I-It's so cold!" Naruto said, hugging himself and I laughing crazy.

"Hahaha!!! I-I can't breathe!!" I laugh so hard, I was holding my stomach.

"It's not funny!" Naruto pouted.

"You're the one who dumped ice water when I was sleeping." I said as I went to my room, squeezing the excess water off my shirt. "Not only that you got me wet, you got my bed soaked."

I shook my head as I change my bed cover and put my wet ones in the laundry basket. After I did that, I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower. 'I should've seen that coming.'