Chapter 3

I'm right in front of the Hokage's office door and I felt something behind it. Something tells I'm in for surprise. I reach for the door knob and laid my hand on it. I was having second thoughts about it. I really don't know what is gonna happen to me when I'm in there. There's gonna be two things that this gonna happen.

The first one is Lady Tsunade doesn't know who I am and she'll go investigating by finding information about me. If that happens, I don't have a lot of time to be in this village.

Second, Lady Tsunade knows who I really am and figure out that the person that I am is dead and either kill me for betraying them or held me in prison for life. Either way, I'm totally screwed. I squeeze the door knob and turn it. Pushing the door wide open, I spotted Lady Tsunade standing in front of the window with her arms crossed. I walked in and stand in the middle of the room, waiting for her to say or turn towards me. Out of nowhere, the door closed behind me, making me startled a little.

Couple of minutes of silence in the room, Lady Tsunade sighed as she turned around and sat down to her seat. She pointed a chair in front of the desk and I sat down. Again, Lady Tsunade remain silent and I was getting nervous. The atmosphere of the room is dead silent, nothing to hear. Few minutes past and Lady Tsunade just kept on staring at me until unexpectedly, she raises her right hand and snapped her fingers. For a moment, I didn't understand why she did it. That's when she finally spoke to me.

"What I did was made this room completely sound proof. Nobody is gonna hear anything in here. The door is locked also which means no one has access to this room. No one is going interrupt us." She explained, getting up from her seat and walk to me. She took a long look at me as if she was waiting for something. I slowly got off from my seat- feeling frightened and have no clue what she is going to do next. She rushes towards me and I couldn't help but to flinched and shut my eyes, bracing for impact. I felt arms wrapped around me and I slowly open my eyes. When I open them, I saw Lady Tsunade hugging me. I was a mere shock and I didn't move a muscle.

"Lady Hoka-"

"Drop the acting, Yukine. You know I ain't that stupid." She Interrupted me.

'Shit...' I felt my heart dropped. 'This is bad. She really knows who I am. What is she going to do with me?'

She let go of me and smiled, "Did you honestly thought I wouldn't know that it's you? Your acting needs some work- first of all. You did mention it before you left remember?"

"I-I..." I tried to remember what I said then It hit me.

Flashback (3 years earlier)

"Alright, Yukine, is there something that you want to tell us?"

"First thing first, is it just the three of us?" I asked.

They had a confusing look as Takashi replied, "Yeah, it just us. Why are you making it so suspicious right now?"

"Because I don't anyone to know about this, especially Naruto, Akaashi, and Rin-Chan." I became serious. "And, what am I about to tell you will be shocking and the stupidest things I've ever done. For that reason, you two are the only people I can trust."

Lady Tsunade nodded as she said, "Okay, what do you want to say?"

I look at both of them as I took a deep breath. "I have decided that I am going to leave the village for a while. And no, I'm not going with Naruto and Jiraiya."

They both look at me curious, wanting to know further details about what I'm going to do. I continue, "I'm going to join the Akatsuki."

My expectation of their reaction was shocking or anger. However, they weren't. They're expression was just blank with no emotion whatsoever.