Chapter 6

"*huff* *huff* *huff* They really have improve for the past few years. I need to stay on defense till time is up." I had to hide from the shadows and reflect on the training. My body feels weak from not just the fight but being in disguise. It really takes a toll on my chakra. I just got to hold on till this training is over.

We been doing this till the sun came down. The moon is my only light to see around me. Me and Kakashi split away from the others and I think those three were able to grab one of the bells from him. I'm the only person who has the other bell. I can tell I'm almost at my limit.

Those three really became strong since the last time we spar, especially Naruto and Akaashi. Seems Jiraiya train them well- perhaps better than me. Akaashi has so much trick up in his sleeve that I could not predict what his next move is gonna be. He has been studying more on his Taijutsu than his Ninjutsu. I need to keep my distance from him. As for Naruto, much for faster on his movement- I couldn't keep up with his speed. Last time we had a spar like that, he's close enough to get me off guard. Now, he might able to slip pass my defenses.

I catch my breath and lean back up on the tree- waiting for any movement coming my way. All of a sudden, I heard noises coming from the bushes. I instantly throw a kunai at the noise and guard up with another kunai on my hand. The noise was getting closer, making me sweat on my left cheek. I would've expected it was one of them for attack, turns out it was a squirrel that came out of the bushes.

Slowly I put my guard down till I felt a presence behind me, I jumped out of the way and it was Sakura. destroying the ground with her might strength. 'Damn, what brute strength!'

"Dammit, I was close." Sakura stood up with determine look on her face.

'I had to keep my distance between her. One false move, It would end my-' A shuriken pass by my face and I dodge the throws. Akaashi popped out of nowhere and started to attacking me. I went to defense mode and parry all his hits. We both backed away and stare down. Sakura jumped next to Akaashi and looked at me.

'One after another. Just got to hold on for a few minutes till it's over.' I realized Naruto wasn't with them. Shadow came behind Akaashi and Sakura and it was Naruto, charging at me with his Rasengan. I tried to move till my feet was caught on the ground. 'What? How am I?'

I remember Sakura crush the ground and turns out, Akaashi was making me to get caught on the ground. Naruto was getting closer and I had no choice but to brace for impact. Naruto's Rasengan pushes me away from him. Luckily, I recover myself and grab a hold on a tree branch. The aftermath of the Rasengan destroy a few tree from the blast radius. I check on my arms and it has some cuts from Naruto's attack and my sleeves been torn.

I took a quick look at my waist if the bell is still attach and it is still tied to my pants. All of a sudden, a presence was near and it was Naruto charging at me with his kunai. I ended up holding his kunai on the blade, making my hand bleed a lot while my other hand grabbing his wrist away from the bell. Both stare down and I felt the kunai dug into my hand. Naruto's hand was centimeter away from the bell till someone shouted, "That's enough!"

Both of us backed away and turn to the way of someone's voice. It was Lady Tsunade and Shizune walking up to the moonlight. Lady Tsunade continued, "I've seen enough of the test and I see a lot of improvement from all three of you."

My eyes trailed to my left hand, the cut was pretty deep and blood kept pouring down to the ground. I'm used to getting cut or stab from blades so it doesn't hurt- not even a little. Then I notice a slit on my wrist too. not deep but noticeable. It reminded of the real world where I tried to take my life away. I looked up and Sakura was right in front of me with her hand out.