Drinking on the job

TW// underaged drinking

Chapter 8

George groaned and let his head fall onto the table, his hair falling across his forehead.

"I hate everything!" He exclaimed, repeatedly hitting his head against his desk.

"Mood." Lexi called as she passed his room. He looked up at the door, seeing it was open. He picked up his school bag and threw it at the door, which hit it hard enough for it to slam shut with a loud bang.

"George!" His father yelled. George cringed.

"Sorry!" He responded, turning his attention back to his math homework.

Nick and Clay had asked him to play minecraft with them, but George had to find some sort of excuse to not play. And since he really did have math homework, he took this opportunity to do it instead.

George checked the time. It was 8:40. But he would rather be anywhere else than here at this moment, even if that means talking with Dream. So George stood up and stretched his back.

He has snuck out many a time. His window is conveniently wide enough for him to climb through, and it was easy enough for him to hoist himself up onto the roof of his house. He doesn't seem like the typical rebellious teenager who would sneak out. But it's for the greater good.

George went to his door, and opened it.

"I'm going to bed, goodnight!" He called out.

"Night sweetie!" His mother responded. George then closed the door and went to his bed and put a pillow under it so it looked like he was sleeping. But truthfully, George barely sleeps.

He then left through the window and made his way onto the roof of his house, and looked around. The street he lived on wasn't too busy of a street, in fact it was a dead end at one end of the street, and it wasn't very well-lit.

So when George transformed, and began to leap from house to house until he reached busier areas, he wasn't easily seen, and was hard to track.

George knew the way to the high school of course. It was his school. Not that Dream can know that. They can't know anything personal about each other. Plus, if Dream knew that George was just some average, pathetic nerd, he would probably agree that George wasn't cut out to be GNotFound.

He was a bit earlier than the time they had scheduled, which is why George was surprised to already see a bright figure already in the distance, standing on top of the school, looking out across the city.

George made his way to the roof as well, and decided to scare Dream. He slowly snuck up behind him, and was about to scream and jump onto into him, but when George reached out his arms, Dream suddenly turned around, grabbed his wrists and kicked out his ankles, tripping him to the floor.

George's reflexes came into play too, and he twisted as he fell, so that Dream landed on his side as well, and both heroes landed hard on the roof.

"Fuck, Dream!" George groaned, noting his shoulder that was against the cold ground.

"What the hell! Don't do that, G!" Dream said, letting go of George's wrists, and standing up. George sat up, with a scoff.

Dream held out a hand to help George up. George looked at it, before giving in and taking it, letting his partner help him up.

"Boo." George said with a light chuckle. Dream shook his head.

"I'm sorry, but you snuck up on me in the dark, so that's on you." Dream said defensively.