A new hero with an axe and bandana

Chapter 32

Clay was growing more and more tired. He had been thrown and tossed around too many times to count. The villains were playing with him at this point, toying with their food.

They were obviously delaying the inevitable, waiting for GNotFound to come back, since they had to get both their jewels.

Although Clay didn't want him to come back, he knew G would. And he knew he needed his help.

Clay was in the air, using his sword to deflect the beams of the white villain. While fighting, he came to the realisation that the telekinetic villain could only move one thing at a time.

"You're much more fun than GNotFound." The white villain yelled up at him, throwing a lazy shot at him which he deflected.

"Fuck off."

"He is so easy. Watch." The yellow one said, flicking his wrist and making Dream fling from side to side. He groaned. This was not fun.

"Is GNotFound coming back? Surely he's realised you're useless without him." She said. Clay closed his eyes for a second and shook his head.

"I think you'll find that we are actually a team." He replied.

"Well where is he then?"

"Well, if you hadn't taken away his powers, then he would be here right now. So really, your plan backfired and now the Blade will be angry at the both of you. Dumbasses." Clay said.

He watched both of their eyes change to death stare him. Maybe he shouldn't have pissed them off.

His body was dropped to the ground, and he groaned at the impact. But then his sword was ripped away from him, and when he tried to get up to run to it, his body wouldn't move. The telekinetic villain was holding him still.

"I'm sick of him. Take his powers for real this time." He ordered the women. She grinned and pointed the stick at him. Clay tried to move, but could only move his hands.

He closed his eyes, waiting for the impact, but when he heard the beam shoot, he heard someone else yell. Clay snapped open his eyes to see G in front of him on the ground.

"G!" Clay yelled. In the confusion of what just happened, the yellow villain let go of Clay, and he immediately picked up G and started running. He didn't get far, until he was lifted into the air again, still holding G.

"So he did return." The villain yelled. Clay looked around, trying to figure out what to do. He didn't have his sword, and G couldn't use his shield.

They were screwed.

"G are you ok?" Clay asked, holding him tightly so he wouldn't drop him.

"Yeah." He whispered, but from what Clay could see of his face, it was scrunched in pain from being shot again.

"Drop us your jewels now, or I will take GNotFound out of your hold and launch him across the city.

"I said you would get hurt! Did you get help?" Clay asked G, ignoring the villains for a second.

"I think so."

"You think so?!" Clay responded. He looked back down at the villains staring up at them. The white one pointed her stick at him.

"If you shoot me I will eat my ring." He yelled down at them. She faltered with her stick, looking at her villain partner in confusion.

"That won't taste good." G giggled, his head lolling to the side.

"G, are you good?"

"In a minute." He sighed, resting his head against Clay's chest. Clay felt a small blush creep onto his face, but he shook his head to snap out of it. They still haven't sorted things out. It's clear G is still upset about what he said.