KUMKUM BHAGYA (A ABHIGYA STORY) LAST PART

Prachi went to console her but rhea pulled Prachi into a hug and both the sisters cried and the family prayed to God for abhigya's safety.
The doctor who is treating abhi came out and said, "bullet is taken out but if he didn't open his eyes in next 30 minutes neither he will slip into coma or he will.........."
Before he would say further Pragya came their and said, "No he won't leave me. I will take  to him, he will open his eyes"
Rhea and Prachi worried seeing their mom's condition said, "mumma first came and do your first aid"
But without listening them Pragya went inside. Seeing abhi Pragya's eyes are filled with tears.
"ji open your eyes....... We need to take care of our daughters.... I can't take care of them alone.... And also I have a surprise for you. When you get it then you will be the most happiest person in the world...open your eyes" Pragya said and abhi slowly opened his eyes and said, "Pragya.... "
In the happiness Pragya called the doctor and after checking his and giving some medicines and instructions, the doctors went out except the one who treated abhi.
"Doctor thank you so much for saving my friend's life. May I know your name please" purab asked.
Taking a deep breath the doctor said, "My name is Aman singh

(all smiled and was about to thank aman once again but his next words shocked them)

(all smiled and was about to thank aman once again but his next words shocked them).........but before my 8th birthday my name was......SUNNY PURAB KHANNA" saying he went from there

All are shocked, "my sunny saved my life" abhi said while the younger generation are confused "Dad who is he?" Aryan asked

"Dad who is he?" Aryan asked.
"I will say but not now"purab said and went  from there..
After 2 days, abhi is discharged and Pragya Prachi Sahana shifted to mehra mansion.
They asked Saritaji to come along with them but before that itself her daughter came and take Sarita ji with her.
Pragya asked Sarita ji to visit them whenever she wants to.......
"See Pallavi now Prachi too came here, Rhea Ranbir engagement should be done before it's too late" aliya tried to manipulate Pallavi but Pallavi said, "aliya yesterday itself rhea said all her crimes against Prachi and also said that she is not interested in Ranbir and it's all because you only. Even though am angry at Rhea but I like her courage to say everything to me frankly. So stop playing your cheap games"
Angered aliya went from there.
After sometime all are in hall taking about Pranbir's marriage while youngsters are seen teasing pranbir and the both are blushing.
"purab after that incident have you tried to reach disha or sunny?" abhi asked and aliya shouted, "bhai!"
"aliya even though he is your husband, he is sunny's father. So please stay out of it" abhi said and aliya closed her mouth defeated.
"yeah abhi I have met disha, she said she will bring sunny to meet us today" purab and all are happy to hear it
Abhi asked looking at Pragya,"fuggy you said you have a gift for me where is it?"
"that...... "before Pragya would complete, all heard a bullet shot and are shocked to see the killers there with their guns.
"why the hell you are again behind us...... Say the reason" purab shouted.
"what?  Did she still didn't say it to you" one of the killer said pointing towards Pragya.
And another killer continued, "her daughter killed my son. So we are here to kill her family and make her daughter feel the same pain"
All are shocked and turned their head towards Prachi.
"No why should my Prachi do that" abhi shouted...
"what who is this Prachi? We are not taking about her.... We are taking about roshini....... Acp Roshini Arora" a man said.
Taking this has a chance aliya said, "please leave me I will do as you say" aliya said going towards them but a man came forward and said,"oh do you think we are fools" saying he is about to shoot her when someone shot his and he fell down injured.
All are shocked and turned their head to see who it is and saw a woman with gun in her hand with police behind