REVENGE FOR MY FRIEND MADE ME FELL IN LOVE (A MANAN STORY)

"She cheated me buddy. I don't feel like living. I want to die" Dhruv shouted at his friend

 I want to die" Dhruv shouted at his friend

"Buddy please calm down. If not she then you will get a good girl" his friend said.
"What?! Then am I a fool? She said her family won't allow for our relationship but why she didn't think of this 3 years back when I proposed her. Her friend said she want to study and doesn't want to love anyone. I waited for her for this 8 months. You say buddy did I meet her in these 8 months. I promised her that I will not meet her and kept my words but what her friend told that she is already engaged to someone and asked me to forget her" Dhruv shouted in a painful voice.
"Please understand her position. Don't know what made her take that decision. Maybe her family must have blackmailed her" his friend said trying to calm his mind.
"No even last year her friend came and said my girlfriend is going to break up with me and I came to know that my girlfriend is in love with another guy and after breaking up with him, she came to me again" Dhruv said.
"See she don't deserve you OK! She keeps using you and still you forgiving her" his friend said
"No buddy after the arrival of her that friend only all this are happening. When I came to know that my girlfriend loves someone, I didn't believe it but then I saw my girlfriend with her lover talking and her so-called new friend smiling seeing them but after that when my girlfriend breaks up with him, instead of asking her friend to not to play with my feelings, it's her friend who came to me and said my girlfriend  wants to get back with me and I get back with her because I love her so much and thought this as second chance but........ " Dhruv said crying loudly.
"So when your girlfriend I mean now ex Aliya was with her old friends she was good and happy with you and after the arrival of the new friend only she did all this" his friend said.
"yes" Dhruv said and his friend asked, "what is her friend's name"
"nandhini" Dhruv said and his friend smirked.
"what you are going to do" their friend cabir asked.
"Just going to give the taste of her own medicine" their friend smirked and continued, "it's a promise........ Promise of this manik malhrotra......

 Promise of this manik malhrotra

HEY GUYS!!
HOW WAS THE CHAPTER??
HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT!!
SEE YOU ALL IN THE NEXT CHAPTER
TILL THEN BYE BYE 👋