KUMKUM BHAGYA (A PRANBIR STORY) part 1

A/N:- Story starts after Rhea Ranbir finds Prachi Sid in same hotel room.

____________________________________

"See Ranbir I told you na? They are cheating us?" Rhea said with fake tears while Ranbir stood shocked

"My prachi can't do this" Ranbir said looking at Prachi sid in shock while Rhea gets angry hearing it.

"Even after showing you the proof you are not believing me. What can I do? First you ran away from our marriage now your brother cheats me in the name of marriage while you are still supporting your wife. This is the truth Ranbir believe me" Rhea said felling on knees crying holding the door.

Ranbir made her stand up and wipes her tears.

"Don't jump to conclusions Rhea. We will ask them" Ranbir said trying to calm himself that his Prachi is innocent.

"And they will say the truth? Ranbir I already saw them together many times and told you but you never believe me" Rhea said crying.

Ranbir felt bad for her and suddenly he started remembering sid Prachi's closeness.

"Is she telling the truth? No no Ranbir don't think rubbish your Prachi won't do those things" Ranbir said while fighting with himself whether believe Rhea or not.
And that's when Rhea noticed Sid Prachi gaining consciousness.

"Ranbir when did I slept I was with maa Papa right?" Prachi said with closed eyes.

"See Ranbir she is acting like this. She saw us" Rhea said and saw Ranbir still standing shocked lost in thoughts and smirked.

"What are you doing Prachi?" Rhea shouted while Prachi got surprised and saw Rhea Ranbir standing and saw who is sleeping beside her and gets shocked seeing sid.

"First you trapped the man I loved now you trapped the man I married. What type of sister you are" Rhea shouted while Prachi gets shocked hearing her and sid too woke up hearing the noise.

"Rhea why are you shouting? Prachi what happened to us?" Sid asked when Prachi was about tell him about what Rhea just said Rhea interrupt.

"I will say. You and your girlfriend are caught red handed and now stop your acting. We got to know about your secret affair" Rhea said while Ranbir came out of his thoughts.

"Ranbir do you believe her?" Prachi asked him but he stands still not knowing what to do.

"Prachi I" Ranbir started speaking when again Rhea interrupted.

"First answer my question. Do you came to this room with sid" She asked

"Yes" Prachi replied

"Are you used to meet him secretly at office" Rhea asked again

"Yes I meet him but not secretly" Prachi said tearfully seeing Ranbir not supporting her.

"That's not my answer. You meet him or not" Rhea asked

"Yes we meet each other in office canteen sometimes" Prachi said

"Do you have affair with sid or not?" Rhea asked

"No it's not true" Prachi said

"Prachi" Sid spoke after hearing Rhea's words, held Prachi's hand (which Ranbir saw) and said, "My wife is accusing us as she is always likes to create problems but your husband, Don't he loves you? Why he is not supporting you? Why are you answering all her question. If they really trust us they won't question us like this"

"Ranbir" Prachi called him

"Prachi please atleast to close Rhea's mouth tell that you didn't do anything" Ranbir said pulling her towards his side taking sid's hand from Prachi's

"I won't say. If you trust me hold my hand and take me with you without a word or stand here I will go" Prachi said being hurt hearing him.

"Prachi Sid anyone in our place will ask the same. It doesn't mean I didn't trust you" Ranbir said

"Ok then even I can suspect you right? That day in your room my wife was standing giving you your towel while you were handing her hand for 5 minutes shamelessly and one day you were hugging her in kitchen and even few days back on our honeymoon she said I love you Ranbir to me. It's not that I didn't notice anything. But I trusted her and you even after knowing you guys were about to marry each other before Prachi married Ranbir but I never asked you anything" Sid said shocking Ranbir.

"When was I holding Rhea's hand like you said. And that day I thought that is Prachi and hugged her and even said sorry. And about what happened in your honeymoon I have nothing to do with it or I don't know anything about it" Ranbir said

"Ranbir you trust me or not" Prachi asked softly

"I am not in position to think anything. Give me some time but yes I can never doubt you Prachi" Ranbir said and went from there.

"Sid what is happening here? And Rhea dear please believe us" Prachi said trying to touch her cheek but Rhea went from there angrily.

"Sid you need to prove yourself to Rhea. Now only she saw you and mine and her relationship was not that good so she must be having some doubts. I will help you but please find the person behind this so that you and Rhea can live peacefully" Prachi said while sid agreed

"But sid I know about Ranbir hugging Rhea thinking her as me but this bath towel and honeymoon incident. What is this?" Prachi asked

"Even I don't understand. Maybe that bath towel incident can be my imagination but this honeymoon incident I can't forget it. There is something wrong. I need to find it out" Sid said.