YOU ARE MY DESTINY(A PREEDIT STORY)(LAST PART)

"Hello" Preeti said gathering her courage

"Hello preeti have you completed all the work. Next week when we meet we will check our assignments before submission" Pandit said but preeti can't think of anything otherthan listening to his lovely voice and got lost in them

"Preeti preeti? Are you there?" Pandit called her but she didn't reply.

So to get her back from her dream land, Pandit shouted, "CHOTI SISTER. ARE YOU THERE?"

Hearing sister, preeti felt like crying, "Bye" she cuts the call when he was about to say he was just kidding

"Oh no this girl" Pandit said and saw his phone wallpaper smilingly.

It's a pic of preeti and she is standing with Pandit.

Sameer munna came there and saw him.

Both smirked at each other and pulled his phone from him.

"Ohoh so now she is so important than us to you. Now you changed your wallpaper too" sameer said with fake jealous tone.

"Yes now we hate you" munna said and all started laughing and hugged each other.

"I fell for her at first sight and during college days when we both were walking on same way you both took that pic and teased me" Pandit said remembering his college days.

Sameer munna smiled.

"But you are scared of losing her when lockdown started" Sameer said remembering how Pandit feared of losing preeti at the start of lockdown and wished to college reopen each and every day.

"yes I was scared of losing her but God heard my prayers and she was already in love with me. Now I will propose her and we will be happy couple forever" Pandit said happily.

AFTER 1 WEEK,

Swapreena is standing in front of their college entrance.

All 3 entered together when at the same time boys came in their bike.

All three are lost in their respective lovers while the boys smirked and parked the vehicle.

"Sister shall we check our assignments" Pandit asked to preeti who is on the verge of crying.

"Ok uncle we can check once we reach our classroom" Preeti said with a blank look and smiles at him and went from there.

"Uncle. Pandit she called you uncle" Munna said laughing hard while sameer too joined him.

But both gets silent seeing their girlfriends glaring at them.

"Do you both know how much preeti loves him?" Naina scolded sameer without allowing him to speak.

"Yes by mistake she confessed her feelings to him(pandit) thinking it's me but you are making fun of her" swathi scolded them once naina stops.

"Girls girls cool cool first listen to us" Sameer said and explained about Pandit love for preeti.

"OMG sorry we scolded you without listening" Naina apologize

"Girls never listens to anyone" Munna murmured and smiles at naina

"I heard you munna" Naina said while munna made a baby pout

All smiled and went inside wearing their masks.

AFTER SUBMITTING THEIR ASSIGNMENTS, ALL ARE COMING BACK.

Till now preeti didn't even speak a single word to Pandit.