REVENGE FOR MY FRIEND MADE ME FELL IN LOVE (A MANAN STORY)PART 2

"But Manik it's not correct and we have talked to nandhini right? " Cabir said.
"what is not correct? She is the one because of whom aliya broke up with dhrve" manik said
"But what about aliya? Even she is wrong..... She is not a kid to believe nandhini and she can think on her own" Cabir said.
"OK even you have a point....... So about aliya her family will decide.... She said she is afraid of her family right" manik said smirking
"but how will we prove that aliya is at fault?" cabir asked.
"That nandhini itself will do it" manik said
"Do you think she will do it? " cabir asked
"Do you think I won't be able to make her do it" manik questioned back and asked dhrve, "buddy did you have any objections?"
"No...." Dhruv said.
AFTER 2 DAYS.....
Manik message nandhini to meet him in the park.
"Don't know why he wants to meet me" namdhini said to herself and continued, "hope he doesn't ask me to help him for his love and hoping he doesn't love someone also...... As he is Dhruv's friend I can't propose him too even though I have a crush on him......... But I am such a idiot.... To act cool before him I asked him to call me if he wants to propose anyone and I said I will definitely help him......but now.... Huh......ok let's see why he called me or maybe he must have called me so that he can ask me to speak to aliya about Dhruv..... But I won't let it happen.....Dhrve will not get aliya........ Now I should think of how to propose my love to manik" like this nandhini reached the park manik messaged her....
"hey nandu" manik shouted making nandhini shocked because till now he never called her name like this always he will only call her nandhini only
"I want your help to propose a girl I love" manik said making nandhini scattered
"my fear came true" nandhini thought and said with a fake smile, " ok go ahead"
"I love this girl since long but afraid to say this to her....i love her very much (nandhini turned back unable to control her emotions) what happen Nandhu (nandhini nodded no and manik continue) please speak to her once. Ah..... I forget to say who she is...... You know her too (nandhini is surprised) she lives with you..... She lives in you (surprised and teary eyed nadhini turned around to find manik sitting on his knees with flowers in his hands)
I love you nandhu" manik said and nandhini hugged him tightly replying love you too.
But manik is confused of her tears....
But he ignored it

After few days....
Manan are happy couple and manikin started having genuine feelings for nandhini but didn't show it due to his hate for her in dhrve's case....
"Nandhu you know aliya first loved dhrve but then why you encourage her to broke up with him and made her set up with other guy" manik asked.
"Actually manik I never wished to see aliya with the boys she loves" nandhini said shocking manik.
"But why? " manik asked and that's when cabir call manik and say, "Manik please come to dhrve's house"
"what happened" nandhini  asked
"Nothing come with me" saying he dragged nandhini to dhrve's house and came to know that he attempted suicide.
"now he is safe" cabir said.
"what safe? Dhrve don't you know committing suicide is not a solution for problem. Don't you know to fight back" nandhini said worried at that time manik got a call and went out to talk.
"Nandhini it's all because of aliya, she called and said the one she is going to marry is very rich and there is no proof for her cheat" Cabir said and a angry nandhini took her phone called aliya's parents and said everything about aliya and her cheatings making cabir and dhrve shocked...
"we thought we should do more drama but this fool because of now she has manik's girlfriend title turned our side without even thinking her friendship with aliya.... What kind of friend is she? " Cabir thought.
"Nandhini but your friendship with aliya" cabir asked.
"You don't worry cabir I....... " before nandhini would complete dhrve asked, "because now you have manik's money and manik's girlfriend title right? "
Nandhini is shocked to hear dhrve and even
More shocked to see him sitting fit and fine.
"dhrve you..... " words are not coming from nandhini's mouth
"Do you think I am a fool to suicide for that cheater she never called me but we gets to know of your cheapness before itself then we have not planned this" dhrve said.
"But why? " nandhini asked tears in her eyes.
"Because after your arrival only all this happened and aliya went from me" Dhruv said and cabir continues, "So manik made a plan and fake love with you"
"No no this can't be true" nandhini said, at time manik enters after finishing his call.
"Then ask him itself" cabir said
"Manik  is it true that you fake love with me for revenge" nandhini asked but manik said, "nandhini listen to me"
"say yes or no" nandhini shouted.
"yes" manik too shouted making nandhini shocked and speechless but manik continue, "please listen to me once"
But nandini ran away running crying m.
"Buddy from the time you came here itself we are noticing, something is wrong with you. What happens?" dhrve asked
"we misunderstood her " manik said
"what? Please explain manik" cabir asked
"I love her" manik said shocking cabir and dhrve.

HEY GUYS!!
HOW WAS THE CHAPTER??
HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT!!
SEE YOU ALL IN THE NEXT CHAPTER
TILL THEN BYE BYE 👋