kumkum bhagya

"You cheated me" Aliya shouted while tanu gets shock to see aliya there.

"Aliya it's not like that actually " Tanu was about to say something but aliya slapped her.

"Inspector this woman lying. She already planned to kill my bhai once" Aliya said

"Then why did you complaint about it that time itself?" Inspector asked and aliya closed her mouth.

"Both are numer one frauds. Please arrest them inspector" Sid said while talia are dragged inside the cell.

"You caught us but your dear wife is enjoying her date with Ranbir behind your back" Aliya shouted with a evil smirk.

******

"Is that true aliya?" Tanu asked after constables throws them in jail.

"Why should I tell you" Aliya asked and turned her face away from tanu.

"Sorry it was my mistake" Tanu said and acts like crying.

"I wasted my entire life thinking of abhi. Even my previous husband didn't love then what should I do?" Tanu said while aliya believed her

"It's all because of Pragya and yes Rhea informed me and went but I don't think Ranbir really loves Rhea. Rhea is a emotional fool and easily manipulated but Ranbir is not like that. He must have called her after planning something. So I already sent few goons to make it look like Ranbir Rhea are in affair. Even Prachi will be getting there soon" Aliya said and smiles evilly

******

"Guess Ranbir is going to propose me in filmy style. That's why the restaurant is getting empty so quickly" Rhea thought when everyone in the restaurant starts getting out.

"Why all are leaving" Ranbir too thought but then concentrated on collecting more information against Rhea.

"Shall we go and meet someone else" Ranbir asked suddenly when Rhea said yes and went with him.

But just as they are about to exit. Few goons came and made Ranbir Rhea unconscious.

******

"What the hell was that? Someone sent a pic of Ranbir Rhea going inside a restaurant and said my husband is having a affair with that woman. First someone trapped me and sid my sister and husband. I won't leave the person when I find him. Ranbir must have met rhea casually and went there" Prachi thought as she step out of car and the same time sid too reached there.

"Excuse me I am the one who called you both. Your respective spouses went with each other to that hotel" The person whose face is covered showed directions and was about to leave.

"Wait who are you? And why should we believe you?. Show us your face" Prachi asked

"Go and check their yourself. I am doing it for your good only. Or else you will be hurt when you get to know about their true colors" The person said

"Aliya is behind everything right? Tell the truth. She is already arrested" Sid said shocking Prachi.

"What?" Prachi asked surprised

"I will tell you later Prachi" Sid said focusing on the man.

"Yes aliya mam is behind everything that time but this is true. They are having affair. That's why they wanted to get rid of you both but they didn't know want them to be blamed but to put the blame the blame on you people. Even I have a family and so I don't want to separate others happy family anymore that's why I am telling you the truth" The man said emotionally.

"Prachi we should not trust him but we can go and check na" Sid and went from there asking the man to wait there itself.

But after they went the man smirked and said, "I know about aliya's arrest even itself from out men who is working as a constable in the police station aliya mam was arrested. But now both are going to get some shock"

******

Prachi Sid reached the hotel and asked for room booked in Ranbir or Rhea's name.

When their reached the room. Both are shocked to see bathroom door open and Ranbir Rhea standing under a shower together.

"Ranbir?!" Prachi cried

"Prachi listen to me please" Ranbir  Rhea said tensed.

"Even we were found by you two in the same position two days back. But you didn't believe us right? Atleast Ranbir believe Prachi but you" Sid said pointing at Rhea.

"Rhea felt guilty but didn't understand it and said, "Please sid us. Someone kidnapped us"

"Why the hell I am telling this to him when I want to leave him. I want only Ranbir but my heart aches seeing my sid's face. My sid? No" Rhea thought and unknowingly shouted No then said, "Please believe us"

"Why should I?" Sid said while pranbir ate still seeing each other in tears.

"Prachi" Ranbir said

"I believe you Ranbir. Even if you itself say you love someone else also I won't believe someone else. I know you can never ever think of cheating me" Prachi said and both cried hugging each other.

Rhea saw this angrily and shouted, "So it's all your drama right? Ranbir?"

"You said you want to spend time with me and now hate Prachi but now both are hugging each other" Rhea said while sid is getting hurt deeply

"Because that's the only way to get the truth from you and now I am going to get you arrested for murder attempt on my Prachi and for other cheap tricks you did with us" Ranbir said taking out his phone to call police.

"Ranbir wait. I need to talk to rhea" Sid said dragging rhea alone.

******

"Do you think she will realize her mistake?"
Ranbir asked

"I don't know but surely she will stop doing bad things soon" Prachi said while Ranbir sleeps cuddling with her.