Kumkum bhagya

Author's note:- Decided to extend this story to 5 shot😊

"Prachi tell me what you remember before going to that room" Ranbir asked

"Ranbir sid saw someone suspicious and told me. We followed that person and got inside the room thinking the person is inside but door get locked and suddenly some gas started spreading in the room and we fell unconscious on floor and when we woke up we saw you and you knew the rest" Prachi said

"So someone was inside the room" Ranbir said

"No Ranbir when we entered only me and sid was there" Prachi said

"But if you fell unconscious on floor then how came you woke up on the bed?" Ranbir question when Prachi remember something.

"Ranbir I don't remember clearly but I saw someone wearing mask standing behind me in the mirror before loosing consciousness" Prachi said while Ranbir nodded and calls sid.

"Sid guess we need to check the hotels CCTV" Ranbir said

"I am already doing that only. Ranbir you can stay out of it and enjoy. Atleast you deserves to be happy" Sid said

"Stop talking nonsense. And yeah a good news but I will tell you after the problem gets solved" Ranbir said remembering Prachi's pregnancy

"Even I have to say something" he remembers rhea's pregnancy and smiled but suddenly he stops smiling and asked Ranbir, "Ranbir please don't hide anything. I want to know how much rhea loved you or loves you"

His question surprise ranbir, "Bro she loved me but now she doesn't have any feelings for me"

"Then why she is refusing to move on with me?  Am I that bad" Sid thought to himself when he saw someone on screen and gets shocked.

"Ranbir may I know where Rhea's buji lives" Sid asked

"Yes I will say but what happened?" Ranbir asked

Not wanting to trouble him, sid lied.

"No Rhea wished to see her. So I am planning surprise her by  taking her to meet her buji" Sid said while Ranbir continue, "Prachi saw someone in that hotel room before we saw each other and rhea misunderstood you and Prachi"

"Ok I will call later" Sid cuts the call in hurry.

"Sid didn't react much means he already knows something. Wait he was asking Aliya aunty's address but as far as if Rhea wants she won't ask sid instead she will go and meet aunty by herself. Something is wrong here" Saying Ranbir calls Rhea.

"Hey Rhea" Ranbir said while Rhea gets happy seeing Ranbir calling her

"Rhea did your buji reached home safe? Actually that day when you left with sid nobody saw aunty leaving and she didn't even met Mom. That's why I was worried" Ranbir said while Rhea who is in the happiness as Ranbir called her said started talking without getting any doubt on his intentions.

"She is safe. Just now only I returned home after meeting her. And Ranbir if you are free why don't we go out" Rhea asked while Ranbir felt weird.

"Sid...? Is sid is at home" Ranbir asked while Rhea gets back to her sense.

"Oh shit what have I done" Rhea thought and continued, "Actually he is busy at work. Guess even Prachi must be busy with him. That's why I asked you as you must be feeling lonely"

Suddenly something strike Ranbir's mind and he said, "Yes Rhea Prachi is at office. Where can we meet?"

Rhea gets happy and asked him to come to near by restaurant.

"Ranbir agreed this soon. Guess he also started doubting Prachi. I am going to get Ranbir soon" Rhea said and started getting ready.

Here Ranbir saw Prachi sleeping peacefully hugging a pillow and he smiled at her.

******

"Hello dadi" Sid said greeting dadi after entering the house.

"Hello beta. You are sid right? Vikram Pallavi's nephew" Dadi asked while aliya stands confused on why he is here.

"Yes dadi also I am your Rhea's husband" His word's surprised dadi as no one not even abhi knows about Rhea's marriage except Talia.

"Dadi sorry but I am here to do something which you will hate" Sid said looking at aliya.

"what beta? And also how you and rhea married" Dadi asked

"I will say" Saying he shouted, "Come in inspector"

Soon many police officers came and arrested Tanu.

"This woman is a murderer" A constable said while tanu stands shocked and without letting her talk police drag her.

"Sorry dadi" Sid said turned to go but stands and turns towards aliya and smirked at her.

Aliya gets shocked and was about to speak when sid when from there.

"This boy planned something. I need to find it out" Aliya thought and went from there.

******

"Hello Rhea" Ranbir said making her sit on the chair while Rhea felt happy seeing his care.

"Ranbir what happened you are behaving different" Rhea asked

"God please don't make my doubt true. Wish Rhea is truly changed and she is not like before" Ranbir thought and continued, "Rhea I started doubting what you said is true. Today I saw Prachi sitting on sid's office table and chatting with him"

"What? So Prachi sid are really having a affair" Rhea thought to herself and said, "Ranbir maybe that's what I was trying to say but no one understands me. But even I was wrong. Sid is not like how he shows to everyone. Ranbir he is not treating me well. Today morning he beat me like anything and left to office. I went to meet buji after that but when I returned that time only you called me. Right after you cuts the call sid came and again scolded me and beat me. Even Prachi was with him"

When Rhea completes her story, Ranbir sits shocked, "This girl has not changed even a bit. How can I think this girl has changed. She has even tried to kill Prachi once. Now she can't escape. Prachi was with me the whole time but this girl thought Prachi went to office. Prachi wants to leave to office but thank God because of her pregnancy I decided to make her stay home otherwise what should have happened. Maybe this girl would have been successful in making me against Prachi sid"
Ranbir thought and saw Rhea angrily.

"Shall we go and meet someone" Ranbir said holding Rhea's hand.

"Sure" Rhea smiled and went with him.

******

"So you agree aliya is your partner in crime and ready to confess all your crimes" Sid asked tanu who is tried to chair while police are standing around her.

Scared, tanu spoke, "Mostly all the plans are aliya's ideas only. I stayed with her because she is my best friend but please leave me I don't have anything to do with her now after knowing her evilness"

Sid smirked and asked constables to bring someone.

Soon their brought aliya their who stood shock which tanu's betrayal and saw her angrily