REVENGE FOR MY FRIEND MADE ME FELL IN LOVE (A MANAN STORY) LAST PART

"what? Please explain manik" cabir asked
"I love her" manik said shocking cabir and dhrve.
Suddenly Dhruv held his collar and shouted, "So this is your plan?...... Ah tell me manik. You fell for the girl who made my life a mess"
"Buddy listen to me once I came to know that........... " manik started but..
"No manik don't say anything.... We know now you will say that nandhini is innocent and good girl right? " cabir asked
"But it's the truth" manik said
"You betrayed us.... How can she be innocent when we by our eyes saw how she separated aliya from me" dhrve said and cabir continue, "please leave manik, from today we are not friends"
A shocked manik tried to say his point but Cabir take him out and closed the door.

"Hey nanz why are you crying?" nandhini's friend navya asked
Nandhini said her everything, navya is furious.
Not listening to nandhini's protest, navya goes to confront the boys.

WHILE AT ALIYA'S PLACE, HER PARENTS ARE SHOCKED AND ANGRY AT HER.
"Aliya what kind of behavior is this? " her dad shouted at her
"Papa do you think that I am like that. I know I loved him but now after listening to you, I forget him. Believe me" Aliya cried making her parents guilty of their actions.
"OK go to your room" her mom said and aliya went to her room.
In her room,
After coming inside aliya rubbed her tears and smirks, "Don't know why you done this nandhini but I am not going to leave you"
At that time her sister mulki came inside the room, "wow aliya what an acting first harshand, now dhrve and you even fooled our parents, now is there anything left out"
"But how do you know all this" aliya asked in a shocked tone
"Oh common say it.... You only said all this to me. Have you forgot it" mukti asked her
"Not at all my dear sister. Yes 1st I loved dhrve.... No-no that idiot proposed me and I accept it and then harshad proposed and I accept it after that I broke up with dhrve and that's the time nandhini become my friend. And she like a fool helps me and when I get bored of harshad I made nandhini believed that harshad is a cheat and asked nandhini to complain about him to our college professor who always like to torture his students with continue scolding and after that the professor made his life a mess by scolding him unnecessary and he also told his other professors about what he heard about harshad and even harshad parents started thinking their son bad. With this the most emotional guy of our college went into depression and now joined other college. Now I am engaged to the rich person I will be so happy" Aliya said and Mukti said, "And again you went to dhruv but then caught by our family and now engaged to rich man happily and again broke up with dhrve right?  Now what you are going to do with nandhini? " mukti asked smirking
"I am thinking of ruining her name by spreading rumors about her to entire college in such a way that everyone will feel disgust to even look at her" aliya said smirking
"In your dreams aliya" saying her parents came inside her room staring at her angrily.

ON THE OTHER SIDE,
Navya slapped cabir and said them about harshad and how he went from the college with depression.
"After harshad matter gets over, nandhini took a promise from aliya that she will not cheat anyone anymore. When nandhini said about harshad to the professor, she doesn't know about aliya but when she comes to know about aliya she tries to save you but again aliya promised her to love you truly and that's why nandhini came to you and asked you to accept her friend's proposal" navya said but dhruv questioned, "then why was your friend smiling that day when aliya broke up with me and romancing with harshad"
"Because aliya said  that she never loved you and was with you just because she accepted your proposal and not to hurt you and after harshad went from our life, aliya started speaking about money. She said harshad is from middle class and very unromantic so aliya left him" navya said and again dhruv questioned, "then why the hell did she came to me again"
"You idiot you are not understanding. She wants someone to say that he is my boyfriend. Since harshad don't gift her costly chocolates and gifts like you did she smartly left him and came to you and when she got someone even more rich then you she left you" Navya said and continued, "even you guys are somewhat ok but we can never forgive manik. Even after knowing nandhini's innocence he cheated her"
Suddenly they remember manik saying nandhini is innocent but they pushed him out and closed the door.
"No navya you are misunderstanding" cabir said but then asked, "OK wait before that say me one thing. Is nandhini a little girl? She is mature enough to see what is right and what is wrong. Then why she supported aliya"
"I will say that" a voice came and cavya dhruv are shocked to see manan together.
"I will say that Dhruv" nandhini said