WHY ALWAYS US? (A PRAGBHIR STORY)

"Help help" A girl is seen shouting for help while running from few drunkard.

"Please leave me" The girl begs in front of them.

"What? Are you mad? Did we kidnap you to leave you simple" one man said and another continued, "just cooperate with us.  you will feel like heaven. Then we will leave you"

The girl face showed disgust and have  hatred for those man in her eyes.

When they are about to torn her dress, a big stone hits one of the man's head.
He falls down crying in pain holding his head.

"Here comes the hero" said a man with a smirk and continued, "let's finish him and enjoy her"

But beside the man comes few more men and started fighting and soon police came and arrested those donkeys.

"Sorry papa sorry bhai sorry ji" the girl crying apologized to her father and her husband.

"Hope you get a lesson with this" saying they take the girl with them to home.

"yes now I will wear only sarees and will not go out alone in night" the girl.

"Good  that you understand" the mother said.

(CLAPPING SOUND WAS HEARD)

"Wow the film is awesome right" a man said to his family

"yes ji" his wife said but his 15 years old daughter was irritated for some reason.

WHILE IN THE SAME THEATER, ANOTHER FAMILY IS HAVING THE SAME CONVERSATION ABOUT THE FILM.

"The film is awesome" the man said to his family and continued, "Son when you grew up and get married be careful with your wife. Don't allow her to go out of house after 6"

"But dad am just 15 but you are telling now itself and why  are you serious, it's a film" his son said.

"Beta this is just a film but it's the reality of life too. Are you not seeing news..... Always a girl who goes alone at night and wears modern gets into situations like the girl who suffered in that film" the man said and his son nodded his head but he was not convinced and said, "But dad they are same girls who are stubborn and won't listen to anyone. If I get someone like that then what will I do? "

"That I will say you when right time comes.... Since nowadays most girls are stubborn.... The time for you to know how to make them understand will also come"
Saying he takes his family to home.

AFTER 6 years,
In a college compound,
A group of boys are standing and talking.

"I broke up with my girlfriend" Said a boy

"Why bro?" asked his friends

"She is not my type...... She is always talking to some other boys" the boy said

"Have you asked her with whom she is talking? You know her for only 2 months..... You fell for her at first sight and proposed her and she immediately accept your proposal" his friend said.

"Ohhhh Ragbhir come on man..... Don't be a fool. A girl who accepts a man's proposal without thinking can never be a good girl....I must have thought about it at first itself...... " the boy Karthik said.