kumkum bhagya (last part)

"Do you thin she will realize her mistake?" Ranbir asked

"Don't know but surely she is stop doing those evil things she did before" Prachi said

"I still can't believe sid did that. He deserved someone better not someone like Rhea" Ranbir said bring angry with sid's decision

"My sister is not that bad.. Ranbir she is" Before Prachi would speak Ranbir said, "Say that you don't know anything about her but don't say she is not bad"

"Okok Ranbir but she is the daughter of Abhishek and Pragya abhishek mehra.. Their daughter can't be that much evil.. It's because if aliya buji" Prachi said while Ranbir didn't say anything as he knows even if she say also Prachi won't understand.

"But still sid cab just get his child and divorce Rhea instead of saying that" Ranbir said and remember what happened that day.

Flashback..
"Rhea if you want to can live me thinking me as Ranbir itself.. I have no issues" Sid said shocking Rhea.

Rhea stands stunned hearing him as no man will do something which sid is saying.

"You won't be hurt? If I do like that" Rhea asked

"It's not something new. I got hurt many times because of you. I will think it like that. But please stay for me, for us, for out baby" Sid said and rhea suddenly remembered her baby and held her stomach emotionally.

"My mom left me when I was a baby. I know that pain of growing up with only one parent then how can i think if hating this baby or leaving sid. I don't want to be with him. But I want that happy family where my child is happy with both his parents. If I get Ranbir also my child will be in pain seeing his mom fighting for her sister's husband because pranbir will never leave each other. And sid will definitely show his rights on the baby and won't Leave us But I can't accept sid. I love Ranbir. Now what will I do" Rhea thought emotionally and started crying.

"Rhea are you ok? I am sorry. I won't force you. You can do anything you want" Sid said while Rhea saw him.

FLASHBACK ENDS..

"Then rhea decided to go with sid but know  don't what is happening there" Ranbir said while Prachi gets sad thinking about her sister and her best friend sid.

******

"Sid I don't love you. So let's separate after the birth of this baby. You can take her/him with you as I need to start afresh forgetting everything" Rhea said while sid just nodded not knowing what to say as he can't force rhea to love him.

After 9 months....

Prachi delivered a beautiful boy. Ranbir kissed their cheeks.
Vikram and dida blessed the couple along with the newly born. But Pallavi is standing in a corner longing to see her grandson.

"You deserve this for trusting aliya and rhea Pallavi. You have hurt Prachi so much" Pallavi said seeing her son playing with his son.

"You won't let you near him Pallavi. When Ranbir gets to know how you planned to check whether the child is Ranbir's or sid's itself Ranbir went our of with Prachi as he knows you won't keep her happy in his absence. But now don't show your face and spoil their happiness" Vikram said while Pallavi weny from there sadly.

"What to do I got to know the truth of aliya and rhea after aliya's arrest only when all her crimes were revealed in front of media by purab along with his wife disha. I can't believe that I was so foolish to believe them" Pallavi said sitting outside the hospital.

"Ranbir call mummy ji also" Prachi said after seeing Pallavi going out sadly.

Ranbir just saw her and again started playing with his son who is looking at Ranbir with his cute eyes.

"Ranbir" Prachi called him

"Baby tell your mom that your grandma will never see you. I don't want you to suffer because of my mom" Ranbir said while Prachi gets sad thinking of Pallavi but smiled when Ranbir went near her with their baby.

"Baby one day papa will forgive his mom then you can meet your grandma" Prachi said taking him in het lap.

After 5 days..
Pranbir gets a call that Rhea got labour pain and is admitted in the hospital.

Rhea, who doesn't feel anything for the baby in the last 9 months, felt some kind of emotional feelings seeing her baby.

It's a girl child..

Rhea kissed her all over the face softly.

After sometime she went to sleep due to tiredness while sid cried in happiness.

"What if Rhea went from my life. I got a choti rhea with whom I can live happily" Sid said but he is still sad with the fact that rhea will leave him soon.

Pranbir reached there along with their son and smiled seeing rhea's daughter.

******

After some days,
Rhea is playing with her daughter happily while sid entered with divorce papers.

He gave it to her while Rhea just hugged him and started crying.

"I don't want to leave sid. In these 9 months I realized your value. I really love you. But was sacred because of my past and how tortured pranbir but now I wanted to stay with you with our daughter happily" Rhea said crying while sid hugged her tightly in happiness.

They kissed they child's cheek in happiness. That night they informed pranbir about it and both are happy for them.

They decided to return to kholi mansion to live happily with their family.

But Ranbir doesn't talk with Pallavi while Pallavi is being rude with Rhea.

******

All 4 are in susma's mansion as susma aunty called them for dinner and to see her grandchildren.
They already visited Abhigya when the kids were born.

And that day they got a call from hospital that Abhigya have opened their eyes.

All rushed to see them and Abhigya gets happy to know they have become grandparents.

******

Abhigya visited kholi mansion,

"Ranbir beta please listen to me. You See Me as your mom na. So listen to me. Beta your mom never thinks wrong for you. The situation was wrong. So please unite with her" Pragya said to Ranbir softly as she saw how Pallavi is longing to see Ranbir's son.

Ranbir saw Pallavi and both suddenly got emotional and hugged.

"Rhea beta I know you have realize your mistakes now. Sorry for hurting you these days let's forget everything and start afresh" Pallavi said as they hugged each other.

"Now since all the problems are solved let's start packing. Remember arhana are getting married. We need to leave to khanna mansion tomorrow" Sid said while Prachi smiled, "These two used to fight a lot and suddenly fell in love"

"Yup and now let's start packing. Prachi I am going for shopping. Are you coming with me" Rhea asked while Prachi nodded while Abhigya smiled seeing the sister's bond.

The end