FORGIVE ME NAINA (Part 3)

(WILL SAMEER EVER GET FORGIVENESS?)

"Answer me Sameer" Rakesh shouted.

"Why? I am staring at my love. What the hell is your problem?" Sameer yelled making the whole class to stand in shock while naina started trembling.

Rakesh stared at him for minutes and slapped him hard for few minutes till gets stopped by shanti teacher and some students.

"Sir what he said? Why are you beating him" Shanti teacher asked as she saw only Rakesh sir beating him but doesn't saw what happened before that.

"He is saying he loves naina and staring at her and shouting at me" Rakesh said angrily while Shanti mam looked at him in shock.

"I already told everyone that this guy is bad and that's why he hide in naina's room in Mount Abu I think" Rakesh said while sameer stand still.

He continued, "During Raksha Bandhan itself I asked everyone to tie rakhi to him but no one listened now see what happens. Now do as I said and I know principal sir won't deny my words as I am not wrong"

Saying he asked a boy to call principal and bring some rakhis from near by shop and gave him money.

******

"Sir what have you done? We should not send students out during class hours and what is happening here?" Principal sir asked entering the room.

"I know I shouldn't have send the boy out but it's needed. If you wanna know the reason Ask this boy" Rakesh said pushing sameer towards him holding his collar.

"Not against sir. Already in Mount Abu you beat him but there is a reason behind that but now" Principal sir said but before he would finish shanti mam said what happened there.

"Sameer this is common in this age but you should concentrate on studies. This is unnecessary thought" Principal sir adviced him strictly but sameer stands still without speaking.

"Say something" Principal sir said but the student returns with bunch of Rakhis.

"Here we go come and now come naina. Tie this rakhi and all other girls will tie.

All the girls made a horror face while naina starts walking towards them without any expression on face.

Getting her, swathi stands up and said, "Sir let me tie first. Let naina do it last. She can't take all this things together. Already this boy came to our room and now this. See her give her time" swathi asked them softly but Rakesh wants to deny but principal sir said ok and swathi tied rakhi to him seeing him angrily.

Slowly one by one all tied rakhi to sameer with upset face and at last Naina's turn comes.

"Sameer shift his hands little far from her and naina keeps moving towards his hands until Rakesh sir shouts.

"Hey tie it fast. It's time for class" Rakesh shouted.

Naina saw sameer and kept the rakhi on his hands while he closed his eyes.

"Hey say fast" Rakesh shouted and sameer opens his eyes and realize that everything he saw now was just imagination.

"Answer me Sameer. Why are you staring at naina" Rakesh shouted.

"Sir I did wrong with both of you. I just want to ask sorry. That's why but I am sacred. Atleast you forgive me" Sameer said and fell on Rakesh feet.

"Okok get up. I am not your enemy but your bad habit.. I don't like it. Hope you change it. Now concentrate on studies" Saying Rakesh went from there.

"Thank God" sameer said slowly and sat on his bench winking at naina who turned her face angrily.

******

After school,
"

Naina" sameer called her who is busy in taking out her cycle for going home.

Naina didn't replied.

"I know you won't talk but naina I realized I started loving and I promise I will get your forgiveness soon" Sameer said while naina gets teary eyed remembering her love for him.

Suddenly both saw preeti coming that side and went from there saying bye to naina who didn't reply.

"What he was talking to you?" preeti asked

"Nothing he is trying to get forgiveness from her. You know about mount Abu incident right?" Swathi said

"Oh  but naina be careful with him" Preeti said and all three went from there while naina is confused of sameer's words and thinks whether she will really forgive able to forgive him.