FORGIVE ME NAINA (PART 2)

(REALIZATION OF LOVE)

The next day, Naina comes to school and started revising the lesson which was taken before the went for the trip.

Swathi comes there and gets shocked seeing naina studying but also felt as her friend didn't feel sad for the Break up or lost in sameer's thoughts.

"Naina now only we came from trip but you started studying?" kamya asked with a surprised look.

"Now what do you want me to do? Should I think about the trip and should be lost in dreams while failing in exams? See enjoyment time is over so you also start studying. Then don't cry after failing in exam OK?" Naina said calmly and again continued studying while kamya sat on her bench regretting her decision of asking naina why she was studying.

"Are you mad kamya? This girl only knows to study. That's why all the boys are thinking her as sister. Even if a boy is interested in her also it will be only for timepass" Hema said to kamya while naina started remembering how sameer used her for bet

Her eyes welled up an she went from there in tears.

"You both just shut up and don't you dare speaking nonsense about my friend. Understand?" Swathi said and ran out to naina while Kamya and hema doesn't care about it.

Here naina comes here the garden and rubbed her eyes and said, "No naina be strong. You should not cry for that cheater"

She said and turned to see sameer smiling at her. She stared at him angrily and then he vanished making her realize it's just a imagination.

Without control she started crying when swathi comes there and hugs her.

"Naina don't cry na. See he don't deserve your tears" swathi said while naina cried hard.

"How can I swathi? You know na I never ever seen any guy in our school. The only guy I loved his him. I planned our life already. Do you know how beautiful it was? There is not even a single day where I haven't dreamed about him. He is my 1st love. The special love where we used to get butterflies in stomach when we see the person we love. My 1st love. The love filled with many dreams which is broken into pieces now. Now I can never love or trust someone. Whenever I close my eyes his face and his smile is coming in front of me" Saying naina cried hard while hugging swathi and all this are heard by our Samundit who came there to asked forgiveness from Naina after getting to know naina went to garden from kamya.

Unknowingly Sameer too started crying seeing naina's tears and went from there.

"Why do I feel pain in her tears? She is just a friend to me and I just want to asked sorry for my mistake but after hearing her I feel more guilt. I did a big sin where there is nothing called forgiveness but why am I crying seeing her crying? Why her tears her hurting my heart?" Sameer questioned himself.

"Because You love her idiot" A voice came and sameer is surprised to see Mundit standing there.

"Munna Pandit no nothing like that" Sameer said without seeing their face.

"Oh really then why are you not looking at us? Look at our eyes and say sameer" Pandit said while sameer stand still with any reaction.

"Sameer you are confused right?" Munna asked doubtfully and sameer slowly nodded his head.

"My brain is saying I don't love her but my heart is saying I love her. Who should I believe?" Sameer asked.

"Ok sameer close your eyes and imagine what will you do if naina forgives you and went from your life forever and doesn't want to see your face" Munna asked and sameer closed his eyes.

"Ok sameer I forgive you but sorry I can't see your face and cry all my life. I need to be happy for my family and those who love me. So Goodbye hope we never meet again" Naina said and boards a train and the train went far from sameer with naina standing near the compartment door, seeing sameer tearfully.

"Noo!!" Sameer opens his eyes immediately while mundit smiled.

"No no I can't loose her. She needs to be with me forever. No I won't let her go away from me" Sameer said to his friends.

"Then why are still standing here. Go and get forgiveness from our Bhabhi" Pandit said while sameer slightly blushes hearing bhabhi.

"I will. Now she won't cry anymore" Sameer said and all 3 went towards the classroom.

Reaching the classroom, he saw naina swathi sitting in their table with there books open.

He smiled and sat at his bench and started seeing naina continually.

"Sameer stop seeing her like that yaar. If the teacher sees means then that's it" Munna said while sameer continues seeing her without minding him.

Rakesh sir who came that side, saw sameer staring at naina and shouted, "Sameer!!"

Samaina and their friends gets shocked while others are confused.

"Why are you staring at naina?" Rakesh asked and samaina started sweating seeing the seniors who bet with sameer standing there smirking.

"Why if papa gets to know about the bet?" Naina thought to herself and said, "Papa... I mean sir that he... " She tried to speak while stammering.

"Why are you stammering? And I am asking him. You keep quiet" Rakesh said with a angry tone and saw sameer seeing him.

"Answer me Sameer" Rakesh shouted.