Time for revenge (KKB FF)

It's an five shot based on recent track of kkb.

______
The story starts from rv dropping poorvi to her house after marring her thinking he has completed his revenge.

"You did wrong. You played with an innocent's life. What is poorvi's fault if her sister betrayed you? Khushi maybe sad for a while but she won't feel the exact pain she caused you. Poorvi must be experiencing it." RV's friend, Krishna, who just returned from his foreign trip said to RV angrily for his stupidity.

"No they are very close. Khushi will even die for poorvi she will feel th4 pain." RV said while Krish lost control and scolded him for his irritating talk, "Yes but what about poorvi? You are doing the same mistake as khushi and now there is no difference between you two and then what's the point of revenge? If hurting poorvi is khushi's karma then what's your karma. Don't talk to me till you set your mind straight." krish said and went from there while RV sat in confusion.

"It's true but what will I do now?" he looked at poorvi's pic in his phone and turned his head to see monisha serving dinner to his family and all are eating happily praising her for cooking and looking after RV.

"My son deserves your type of love. You should have met him before that khushi." RV's mother said.

RV went to his room feeling trapped when his subconscious mind came in front of him.

"Khushi is struck in a loveless marriage and that's her punishment for running after money but you instead of moving on and living with a life filled with love went for revenge and got yourself in a mess." it went away after saying that while RV sat in shock realizing his mistake.

***
"Madam my bosses wants to meet you." a man said and said to Prachi who was making idle in a old idle grinder.

"Who are you?" Prachi asked confused while poorvi and khushi who came out hearing it stood looking at who is coming to meet their mother.

"Madam, my boss.. " before he would complete his sentence two ladies came inside in a branded dress looking a rich goddess while Prachi was emotional, khushi was surprised to see luxury people coming to herhouse and wondered what's her mother's connection with them.

Poorvi just stood thinking about her own life.

"Prachi.. " the women removed their sunglasses and saw her with tears in their eyes.

They looked at khushi and poorvi and smiled at him. Khushi smiled back while poorvi is still in her thoughts which were noticed with them.

"Come we are leaving. It's time." Prachi nodded and went inside and came out dressed as a rich woman. Turning towards her daughters she said, "Meet your masis, shahana Aryan khanna and Rhea Sid kholi."

The sisters are shocked to hear the names as they are one of the top business women in the country.

*****
"I failed you Pragya. I am sorry." sushma said looking at Pragya and Abhi's photo frame which has garland in it and looked at poorvi's humiliation video at her wedding and RV marrying her.

"RV married your granddaughter for revenge and my hands are tied. Why your daughter was a fool? Please come back. I helped ranbir is his business thinking he made a new identity and living with Prachi to escape from aliya and rhea and pallavi but I was wrong and an idiot. He left Prachi and ran away a reason which I don't know. Prachi thinks ranbir is dead. But now I I will correct my mistakes." saying she calls someone and ends the call with a smrike

"Even RV will hear from me but first let me take care of ranbir. Prachi left me and went to him but he never understood her love."

"Now it's time for revenge." she said with a evil smile.

*****
In a foreign country, a local rock concert is about to start and a man even though in its old age but has the stamina if 30s old and a body of 25 comes on stage. He is Abhi.

He rocked the concept and fans congratulates him. He went home to see a woman teaching some Indian and American kids and sent them off after seeing her husband.

"You are 68. Please stop this nonsense and take rest on home." the woman said to Abhi and her face is revealed to be Pragya.

"Oh dear I will sing till my death." abhi said while Pragya slapped him lightly.

"Don't take about death. We have only each other. We don't have kids to look after us. What will I do if something happens to you?" Pragya asked while Abhi kissed her forehead and said, "Maybe we have family but we need to look for them."

"But how? We are old." Pragya saod

"But we are rich. Let's go back to India and try finding something till our money ends. If we still can't find anyone who maybe our familh then let's come back." Abhi said while Pragya agreed with him unaware of the danger ahead of them.

*****
"Finally I tracked them. So they all are here. I will destroy them one by one." aliya, who just returned from jail for killing her sibling and his wife years ago said after tracking down rhea and Prachi's address. She was traveling by bus with a disgusted reaction and passed through airport road and saw abhigya coming out of the airport with a shock.

"They are alive? Then why did I suffered for all these years?

Promo: Rich blinded - middle class hates Aliya met Rich blinded - Middle class hater Khushi and started the manipulation game.