FORGIVE ME NAINA

(Naina's Engagement?!)

After few days, Naina started thinking whether sameer really changed or not.

"Sameer is changing but I am sacred what if again he hurts me" Naina question herself and continued, "He never listened to anyone but now he is listening to class and doing his homeworks and become more responsible. He always tries to stop me and asked for forgiveness with his cute face but should I really forgive him"

"Naina" Anand called her and came inside her room and asked, "You seems confused and tensed. What happened beta?"

"Nothing like that chachaji" Naina tried to escape from the situation.

"Don't lie beta. I am watching you from last few days. I thought it's about your studies but your chachi said you again topped the exam. Tell me your problems. I will help you as your best friend" Anand said.

"Chachaji.... I... That... " naina stammered

"Tell me openly I won't scold. If it's anything wrong I will tell you it's wrong because I know my naina will not do anything wrong even if she do so also she will realize it" Anand said and naina had tears seeing her chachu's love for her.

"Sorry chachu I cheated you. I am sorry" Naina cried hugging him.

Anand is shocked, "Naina tell me the truth" he said.

"That... " Naina narrated everything to him.

"Chachaji it's my mistake. Please don't hate me. I will never talk to him" Naina cried while Anand stood shocked and emotional.

He never thought his naina will do something like this.

He slowly walked away without a word while naina felt heartbroken.

The next day...
Naina comes to balcony and saw Anand standing and talking to someone on call.

She stared at him emotional. Naina is not afraid of Anand telling this to anyone as he has promised to listen to her like her friend but feeling guilty for doing this to Anand who always supported her when the family is against her.

Anand saw her staring at him and she immediately turn around and go inside but, "Naina" Anand called her but his voice showed disappointment.

"Meet me after school" He said and went from there.

******

"Chachaji" Naina called him softly entering the room where Anand is sitting.

"Come in" He said and continued, "you know why I called you here. Naina what ever happened between you two is totally immature. What I can is now you should only concentrate on studies. This and all common in this age. People you meet at this age are temporary. Who will be with you permanently, that only destiny will decide. So both of you study well and make a successful career"

"Yes chachu I will definitely make you proud" Naina said with a determination look and went out.

After 10 years.....
"Mam tomorrow you are going to get engaged. What do you feel about that? Will it affect your career? How long do you know HIM?" A reporter asked a woman.

"I am very much happy with this engagement and No I will never let it affect my career. Thank you" The woman said and  started walking away without answering the last question while the reporter tried to question her more.

******

"Chachu" The same woman called someone and entered a room.

A man turned around and smiled, "Naina beta"

Naina went towards him and holds his hand, "Thanks chachu. Because of you now I am successful in both personal and profession life"

"No beta the real test starts after marriage only. You may know HIM for years but we can never predict life. So be careful and all the best" Her chachaji Anand Aggarwal said.

******

Naina is standing on stage with a grand dress with her beautiful smile.
Her eyes desperately chased for that person.

"Naina jiju will come. Wait for sometime" Preeti said making naina blush.

While on the other side, a man is sitting in chair with his eyes filled with tears.

"You are right naina. Life is unpredictable. A immature fight turned my life completely but I promise you will get all happiness you deserve" the person said and he is revealed to be sameer.

He remembers something,
(flashback)
A open space, cloud turned grey, sky turned dark and rain drops fell on them.

"Sameer we are just 16 and 17. We have many years for this love etc. Now just concentrate on your studies. Let's see whether destiny really unite us after 10 years" Naina said and walked off leaving a broken sameer who dropped the flower bouquet in his hand while both their tears are mixed with rain droplets which fell in their faces.

"Forgive me Naina" He whispered and fell in his knees.

(flashback ends)

"It's been 10 years. Let's see what destiny stores in for us" Sameer said and gets up from his chair and walked out.