WHY ALWAYS US? (A PRAGBIR STORY) LAST PART

At pragati's house,

Her dad saw her angrily and asked, "Did you slap him"

"Yes I slapped him and said this marriage won't happen" pragati said

"Don't be silly pragati..... He agreed to marry you even after seeing the video...... You will be happy.... Arrange marriage are best and parents decision are perfect" her dad shouted

"First he is not a great person and he is marrying me for money....... And am not against arranged marriage but I love someone...........Also what you people are doing is not arranged marriage..... It's a deal or business..... They called me a used good....... Did you forget that? And also asked for more dowry........ For me Arrange marriage is a pure bond where 2 unknown people get married by their parents and they will know each other and then start their life but that boy even after knowing I love someone talking rubbish and forcing me"

Pragati's parents doesn't know how to react as what pragati said is correct...... She won't be happy in that family but their reputation is also important for them. So........

"But atleast you will be married but do you think the boy who blackmailed you will come and marry you? Don't say you will wait for years to get a good boy who loves only you...... Those boys are only one in billion and if you get married early only relatives will close their mouth otherwise whenever they see us they will mock us and question our upbringing..... Do you want your parents to suffer?" her mom questioned her playing her last trick of emotional blackmail.

"After the video gets uploaded I saw how sacred Ragbhir was and it was clearly shown in his eyes....... He is just misguided by the people around him that male is greater than female........." Pragati said and continued, "Till now I have the idea to live alone and wait for someone who loves me for whom I am but since now you started your emotional game...... Do whatever you want.... (her parents gets glad) but I have full faith on my love..... I know he broke my trust...... But it's my fault too...... How can I trust a guy when my own parents are against me (her parents become upset)...... But like how I forget whatever you done wrong to me in the fear of so called society....... I am giving final chance for Ragbhir....... My heart is saying he will come for me"

Her parents don't know what to do... So they left silently.

"Yes Ragbhir am angry with you but I don't know why but I feel something big is going to happen and you will fight for me and our love" pragati said to herself taking her cloths to change.

HERE,
Ragbhir reached pragati's house to talk to her but gets shocked seeing her house fully decorated.

A gang saw Ragbhir and identified him to be the man in the pragbir kiss video.

"Hey man come here" shouted One of the person from that gang.

"What's happening? Why the house is decorated?" Ragbhir asked them.

"You don't know your ex girlfriend is going to engage to our friend" the person said shocking Ragbhir

"Please help me talk to him..... I want to stop this marriage" Ragbhir asked them with a worried look

"Sure but don't expect that he will stop this marriage" the boys said and take Ragbhir with them to meet their friend.

"Hey friend your would be wife's boyfriend came to meet you" a boy said entering a room with Ragbhir.

"Hi this is Ajay and am going to marry your ex soon.... So if you think of asking me to back off from the wedding then am sorry" Ajay said.

"No am sorry you can marry her but promise me that you will take care of her" Ragbhir said shocking everyone in the room