FINALLY (A KUMKUM BHAGYA STORY)LAST PART

Pragya slowly removed her veil with tears in her eyes and goes towards Rhea and slapped her.
"I never expected you to grow up like this" Pragya said and abhi continue, "Yes now I feel I should have let her go with you that day"

"Sorry am sorry" Rhea said realizing her mistakes but none paid attention to her.

"Now your punishment will definitely happen Rhea.  Ranbir makes Prachi wear the ring" pallavi said shocking everyone.
"Mom is that you really?" Ranbir asked shocked.

"I realized my mistake" Pallavi said with a guilty face.

Ranbir dragged Prachi to stage.
"Prachi before any changes their mind let's get engaged" Ranbir said but Prachi slapped him shocking everyone.

"You tried to play with my feelings" Prachi shouted but Ranbir said, "I know am wrong but even you made a deal with Rhea without caring about my feelings. So it's equal. If you want you can punish me"
"What would have happened if you never fell in love with me" Prachi questioned making Ranbir speechless.

"Yeah Prachi but am really sorry" Ranbir said.

"Prachi am really sorry please accept Ranbir I won't come between you two. Please" Rhea said shocking everyone.

"Do you know something from childhood I was waiting for you.... I always used to talk to your pictures.... If you really changed then I will be the happiest person" Prachi said

"Prachi" Ranbir is about to speak something when Prachi said, "OK I forgive you Don't cry"

All smiled while Ranbir said, "who said am crying. I am not desperate to marry you "

"then OK bye" Prachi said and was about to go when Ranbir held her hand and made her wear the ring.

All laughed seeing this.
"Somebody said he is not desperate" Aryan teased him.
While Ranbir's face turned red and he forward his hand to Prachi who puts the ring on his finger.

Now punishment for aliya,  saying abhi called someone and a person came inside.

All shouted, "Disha"
While youngsters are confused except shahana as she flew everything.

She told them who is she and how is she related to their family.

"Aliya sign this papers and give this kumkum to purab.  And purab after she signed the divorce papers you should fill disha's forehead with this kumkum in front of Aliya" Abhi said.
"Abhi...." purab said in shock.
"Yes I did a mistake now I will correct it myself" abhi said.

"No I won't sign" Aliya said.

" You need to sign it aliya" Abhi said But Aliya tored the divorce papers when police entered with digvijay and his men.

"Mrs Aliya khanna you are under arrest" A constable said.

"why? " Aliya asked with full attitude.