Anna's Party

It was late afternoon and Kristoff, Ryder and Olaf were sitting at the front of a wagon that Sven was getting ready to pull. Anna and Elsa stood next to them, ready to wave them off.

"All set for your party, guys?" Anna asked happily.

"You bet!" Kristoff replied. "Everything we need for a party is in this wagon. Ready to see my family everyone?"

Everyone else in the wagon cheered, ready to set off for a party with the trolls.

"See you tomorrow honey!" Anna said to Kristoff as she reached up to give him a kiss. "Have fun tonight!"

Everyone in the wagon set off into the woods to see the trolls, leaving Anna alone with Elsa.

"Let's go and have our party!" Anna happily said to Elsa, taking her arm.

Anna and Elsa went to the library to play games. They were playing charades, and it was Elsa's turn to describe a clue to Anna.

"Hey, seeing as the boys aren't here you can make ice sculptures!" Anna said excitedly.

"Well, okay, even if it is kind of cheating!" Elsa chuckled as she read a piece of paper that told her what she was supposed to act out. After reading the word on the paper she laughed to herself and shook her head. Anna was curious as to what Elsa had just read.

Elsa held out one hand, and with the other she made a bust of Hans, the young prince from the Southern Isles who proposed marriage to Anna at Elsa's coronation, then left her for dead instead of saving her life after she was accidentally struck by Elsa's magic.

Anna scrunched up her face, marched over to Elsa and snatched the bust of Hans from her.

"Villain!" Anna scowled as she threw the bust of Hans into the fireplace. It shattered as soon as it hit the back of it.

Anna found the experience very cathartic, and soon the sisters were laughing with each other. They both went back to the sofa and sat down on it together.

"This is just what I wanted," said Anna fondly. "Just you and me!"

Anna let out a gentle sigh. "Do you think mother and father would be proud of me?" she asked Elsa.

Elsa put her hand on Anna's shoulder. "Of course they would!" she replied. "They would never have expected you to be queen, and now here you are, doing so well. I know that more than anything, they would want you to be happy. If they could see you now they'd be so proud."

Anna looked up at Elsa and smiled. "I hope so," she said gently.

"Come with me," said Elsa, getting up. "I want to show you something."

Elsa took Anna out of the library and down the corridor. They stopped in front of two paintings that were hanging side by side. The first depicted the royal family when they were much younger, Elsa was around eight years old and standing at their parent's feet. Anna was five and being held by their mother. Anna and Elsa looked at it intently.

"Do you remember what we were like when we were children?" Elsa asked playfully.

"Yes! We used to be best buddies! We had so much fun!" Anna replied with a smile. "That was, until, you know, the accident."

Elsa smiled nervously. She knew that Anna was referring to the time Elsa accidentally struck her with her powers. After that incident, their father decided to isolate Elsa from the world and they grew up apart, only reuniting after Elsa's coronation.

Elsa wanted to shift Anna's attention to the next picture. It was painted about a year ago and showed Elsa, Anna, Kristoff, Olaf and Sven as they are now.

"The past is in the past," Elsa said softly. "This is our present," she said pointing at the second picture. "I know mother and father would be proud of us and what we've built. I don't know what the next picture will look like, but I know that we'll paint it together," Elsa said as she gestured towards an empty space on the wall.

Anna looked at Elsa and started to tear up a little before giving her a hug. "Thank you Elsa," she whispered.

"Now, this is your party," said Elsa, trying to change the subject back to fun. "What shall we do next?"

Anna's face lit up as she thought of an idea.

"Let's ride our bike around the halls!" she shouted.

Anna grabbed Elsa's hand and they found their tandem bike. They then laughed as they careened around the castle, bumping into suits of armour and riding down the stairs with joy.

After that, Anna and Elsa talked late into the night. Anna was so excited to be married the next day.