Kristoff's Party

While Anna and Elsa had their party in the castle, Kristoff took Ryder, Olaf and Sven into the Valley of the Living Rock to see the trolls. They all entered a clearing to find it full of rocks.

"Wait, this is the family you were talking about?" asked Ryder, puzzled.

Kristoff nodded. Ryder couldn't believe it, and he turned to Olaf.

"Seriously?" he asked Olaf.

"Yes!" Olaf squealed while holding his stick hands over his mouth. He knew what was about to happen and he couldn't wait to see the look on Ryder's face.

The rocks all sprang into life, and the trolls lept on Kristoff.

"Kristoff's home!" came a cry from Bulda, the troll who had looked after Kristoff since he was a child.

"Woah!" shouted Ryder, taken by surprise.

A rather grumpy male troll called Elendig sidled up to Kristoff.

"Hey, what's going on?" he asked.

Bulda jumped down from Kristoff. "Kristoff is getting married and he's here for his party!" she replied.

"Who is he marrying, this guy?" Elendig asked while pointing his thumb at Ryder. "Hey, he's quite a catch!" he smiled.

"No, no, no," Bulda corrected him while shaking her head, "he's marrying Princess Anna, remember? The nice young lady with the red hair?"

Elendig shrugged his shoulders.

"You must remember her," Bulda insisted, "we had a troll wedding for them!"

Elendig drew a blank.

"You'd just passed a kidney stone," Bulda told him.

"Oh yeah!" Elendig replied. He suddenly looked stern. "Thanks for reminding me."

"Yeah, I remember that day!" Kristoff interrupted. "She was Princess Anna then. Don't forget, she's Queen Anna now!"

"Oh yes, that's right," Bulda enthused, "our Kristoff is marrying a queen, how exciting!"

Ryder leaned forwards and introduced himself to Bulda.

"Hi, I'm Ryder. I'm Kristoff's best man!" he said as he shook Bulda's hand.

"Oh hi!" Bulda enthused. She took his hand and started to lead him away from Kristoff. "Do you want some embarrassing stories about him for your best man speech? I've got lots! Did you know that he didn't stop sucking his thumb until he was nine? And he's always had a thing for reindeer, did you know–"

"Anyway," Kristoff declared after clearing his throat. He leaned forwards and put his hands on his knees, "ready for the party everyone?" he asked.

The trolls cheered, and soon the party was in full swing. There was singing, dancing, and everyone was having a great time.

"Hey, I like these guys!" laughed Ryder as he gave one of the trolls a piggy back ride.

"They know how to have a good time!" replied Olaf while the different segments of him were carried around by several trolls.

The leader of the trolls, Grand Pabbie, hung back from the merriment as he usually did. He walked up to Kristoff to wish him well for his wedding.

"Have a wonderful day tomorrow Kristoff," Pabbie said kindly.

"Aw, thank you!" Kristoff replied. "Hey Pabbie, do you think you could tell us what our future holds?" he asked curiously.

Pabbie nodded, smiled and composed himself. "Let me see what I can see," he sighed happily.

Everyone stopped to watch Pabbie use his magic. He waved his arms in the air and smiled as he concentrated.

"I can see love, light, happiness, and..." Pabbie opened his eyes and suddenly looked deadly serious, "...and fire!"

"He's talking about the wedding night!" one of the rambunctious trolls shouted. With that, the trolls went back to partying, leaving Pabbie with Kristoff.

"Fire?" Kristoff asked, confused. "What does that mean? Can you see anything else?"

"No," Pabbie replied, "I'm sorry, the vision is too vague. Kristoff, be careful tomorrow, okay?"

"I will," Kristoff replied firmly, before going back to the party.