𝐈𝐈𝐈 enough excitement for mary

╔═════ ✧ ♡ ✧ ═════╗

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
(𝚎𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚎𝚡𝚌𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚢)

╚═════ ✧ ♡ ✧ ═════╝

°˖✧ ♡ ✧˖°

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐟𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝, and before they know it, Jacqueline and Amelia are on their way back to Hogwarts again.

Finishing packing their lunch, Amelia and Jacqueline start saying their goodbyes to the girls. Each one gets a hug from them both, and Jacqueline gives them her signature kiss on the forehead.

Spying Faith in the corner, with trembling lips and darting eyes, Jacqueline brings Amelia with her to say goodbye together. It was hard enough for Faith to say goodbye in September when the year started, but this time they are gone for months longer. The three are inseparable, and when Jacqueline left for Hogwarts it was extremely hard for the two of them. Now that Faith is the one left behind, Jacqueline knows she is feeling abandoned.

"Don't worry Faith, you will be at Hogwarts with us before you know it" Jacqueline comforts.

"Yeah, and we can have weekly sleepovers" Amelia chimes in, also realising how upset she is. They share a hug together and a final goodbye.

Jacqueline finally turns to Gwen last, which triggers her balling in tears. Picking her up Jacqueline kisses her forehead.

"I'll be back before you know it Gwen, and I'll bring you back some chocolate frogs, how about that" Jacqueline says softly. Gwen nodded happily sticking her thumb into her mouth, a habit that Rosie tries to discourage. Placing Gwen down, Jacqueline grabs her trunk alongside Amelia, and they stroll towards the muggle train.

Wandering through King Cross is a difficult endeavour as everyone appears to be late for something. Jacqueline and Amelia are jostled side to side for a few minutes before they reach Platform 9 ¾.

Jacqueline breathes in deeply, taking in the different atmosphere. The air is static with excitement and joy and the children are rowdy, filling the space with boisterous laughter and cheers. It was nearly impossible to not enjoy feeling of being surrounded by magic.

The two share a hug before splitting up on the train. Amelia rushes through, pulling her trunk behind her and bumping into everyone in her path. Jacqueline goes in search of Mary who somehow always beats her to the train. Spying a fluffy brown ponytail, and glossy pink lips, Jacqueline slips into the carriage.