𝐗𝐈𝐈. the mckinnons

╔═════ ✧ ♡ ✧ ═════╗

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

(𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚗𝚜)

╚═════ ✧ ♡ ✧ ═════╝

°˖✧ ♡ ✧˖°

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐠𝐨 𝐛𝐲 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐲, Jacqueline spending each day with the Griffin family. The girls day at Marlene's house approaches just as quickly, and Jacqueline hasn't decided whether she wants to go. Although the girls haven't been too bad over the time away, she still isn't sure whether it's the best idea. She receives a letter this morning from Marlene to check if she will be attending and she is left with the opened letter at the table not sure how to respond.

Jacqueline begins scribbling a reluctant yes when she hears a childish yelling echoing along the old walls of the cottage. A familiar tantrum happening in the room over. Entering the room, Jacqueline finds the usual source, being Charlotte, with Mariella and Ellie in front of her.

"I told you not to touch my bracelet" Charlotte screeches in Ellie's face.

"She just wanted to see it" Mariella responds, her voice not raised like her twin's. Mariella has never been one to throw a tantrum like her sister, always calm and soft.

"You have your matching necklaces, just leave my stuff alone!" Charlotte seethes with an unmatched venom.

"Girls, what's going on" Jacqueline questions softly when approaching Charlotte to try and calm her down.

"I just wanted to look at her bracelet and now she's going crazy" Ellie shrugs, lightly insulting the girl in the process. Her words trigger Charlotte, and she reaches directly for Ellie's hair.

"Charlotte stop it!" Mariella whimpers from her sister's actions. Jacqueline grabs Charlotte, trying to be careful and gentle with her.

"I hate you! I hate both of you" Charlotte screams once she no longer has a grip on Ellie.

"Well you're no fun to be around either" Ellie yells back, the other developing hot head in the family.

"Ellie" Jacqueline scolds her, "Mariella get Rosie, Ellie go sit in the kitchen until Rosie gets there."